By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Bloodborne screens...very nicely detailed

GribbleGrunger said:
JPL78 said:

In my opinion it's very unreasonable too. If The Last of Us had done a game of the year edition, all dlc, 10 dollars cheap and released it on PS3, no one would have said ONE WORD about it. Same thing on PS4 and the entire fucking internet explodes with hate.

At least it's not effecting sales of games and the console :)

Although I do believe some people legitimately think their comments DO effect sush things.

It just makes them look stupid.

Around the Network
JPL78 said:

We know that, people who just visit sites occasionally know that, but THEY don't know that and they never will.

Anyway: From what I've been reading about this game, it looks to be your typical Souls set up with a few interesting twists.

The PS5 Exists. 

the art style looks amazing, as the SOULS games I guess this game will seem like you are dreaming (or in a nightmare) while you play. They always gave me this dreamlike feeling.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

This looks like what 3D Castlevania is supposed to be. So Halloween. I love it. Absolutely beautiful.

EDIT: Are there people who actually think this game looks graphically on par with any PS360WiiU game? I'd love to see just one screenshot that supports that claim. Just one.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Nintentacle said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

tell me one game tlast gen or on the wiiU that looks better than this.

I didn't say Wii U games looked better, I said it doesn't look that much better than Wii U games.

alright alright, tell me one game on wiiU or last gen that look on par or almost on par with this, one example and explain us why you think that.

Mario Kart 8 and The Last of Us. I just think they look really good, there isn't any more to it.

Around the Network

Looking good!

JPL78 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
JPL78 said:

In my opinion it's very unreasonable too. If The Last of Us had done a game of the year edition, all dlc, 10 dollars cheap and released it on PS3, no one would have said ONE WORD about it. Same thing on PS4 and the entire fucking internet explodes with hate.

At least it's not effecting sales of games and the console :)

Although I do believe some people legitimately think their comments DO effect sush things.

That is very true. And, more than that, PS4 exclusives are very unique and always make you want them no matter what, most of third party games are like, no surprises here. Most of MS exclusive are super generic (Halo) or dumbed down "surfer games" (Sunset Overdrive).

Even most of Nintendo exclusive are way too niche sometimes. Sony just nails it: they make the exclusives unique enough, diferent enough, gorgeous enough, not mind blowing sometimes, but always something that catch our interest.

Don´t get me wrong, all three make decent exclusives, and, off course, tradition belongs to NINTENDO, they ARE the video game history.

All this hate is just kiddy like fidelity and commitment, it sounds weird to us, but we did the same as kids. It is like those idiots that hate soccer teams that are not his favorite or rock n´roll bands (althougt I actually do not like music in general that much, not to the point of taking sides...).

Anyways, the exclusives are the backbone of Playstation, allways have been. No changes this gen, there is a lot of amazing stuff out and coming.

That said, I do own consoles from all three companies and will keep my eye open for anything interesting coming from any of them.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Arkhandar said:

You seem to have a point there, and let's hope it's just upscalling. But after the Dark Souls 2 "next-gen lightning" fiasco I tend to be a little more cautious now. Just scalling my expectations accordingly.

P.S. Belive me, you're missing out a great series :D

People keep on falling for those kinds of trick again and again. It's quite depressing that people never learn, or question, if the screenshots and videos are indeed "in game".

From Software knows how to make a fantastic atmosphere. This game will 99% be my favorite game on the PS4.

WagnerPaiva said:

That is very true. And, more than that, PS4 exclusives are very unique and always make you want them no matter what, most of third party games are like, no surprises here. Most of MS exclusive are super generic (Halo) or dumbed down "surfer games" (Sunset Overdrive).

Even most of Nintendo exclusive are way too niche sometimes. Sony just nails it: they make the exclusives unique enough, diferent enough, gorgeous enough, not mind blowing sometimes, but always something that catch our interest.

Don´t get me wrong, all three make decent exclusives, and, off course, tradition belongs to NINTENDO, they ARE the video game history.

All this hate is just kiddy like fidelity and commitment, it sounds weird to us, but we did the same as kids. It is like those idiots that hate soccer teams that are not his favorite or rock n´roll bands (althougt I actually do not like music in general that much, not to the point of taking sides...).

Anyways, the exclusives are the backbone of Playstation, allways have been. No changes this gen, there is a lot of amazing stuff out and coming.

That said, I do own consoles from all three companies and will keep my eye open for anything interesting coming from any of them.

I never did that as a kid. I always thought it was cool when me and my friends had different consoles because we could have sleepovers and hook them all up, best of both worlds kinda thing.

in recent years I have become critical of Microsoft because they let me down as someone who supported them for two previous generations. But as far as some people are concerned I'm not allowed to even say one negative thing without being some extreme Sony fanboy.

Difference is that while I don't personally want an Xbox One yet I will gladly admit it has some good games and I'm sure it is an enjoyable console to own. As far as their exclusives go I could live wih out them but I don't go into their VGChartz threads and shit all over them.