By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Bloodborne screens...very nicely detailed

Nintentacle said:
Drakrami said:
Nintentacle said:
It doesn't look that great graphics-wise IMO.

Compared to what? Mario Kart 8? Zelda Skyward Sword? Hyrule Warriors? 

rofl

You can't use Skyward Sword and Hyrule Warrios as an comparison, Hyrule Warrios is from a company not known for good graphics, and Skyward Sword is on the Wii.

As for Mario Kart 8, they actually look pretty equal thanks to Mario Kart 8's colorful art-style.

Either way, I think a few PS4 games look better than this game...

And is From Software known for graphics? Are the Souls games known for graphics? From Software games aren't even high-budget games (nowhere near AAA).

Around the Network
HBninjaX said:

Looking forward to this game. Shame I can't play it on PC though... Damn you, Sony! I wonder how much money they shoveled in Fromsoft's direction to make this an exclusive

Probably not that much considering they are helping develop it. From isn't new to making exclusives for PlayStation. They do it all the time since PS1 days, must like working with them or something. 

This game keeps bouncing from 'omg beautiful' to 'hmm that didn't look great'.  For example, some of the reveal gameplay looked like ass, while some look great:

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

mutantclown said:

And is From Software known for graphics? Are the Souls games known for graphics? From Software games aren't even high-budget games (nowhere near AAA).

Still, judging from the current screenshots, it doesn't look that much better than the best-looking games from PS3, 360, and Wii U. You'd expect more from something from this new generation.

Anyone noticing all big Sony exclusives attract nothing but guff? I don't see people constantly attacking Sunset Overdrive or Smash Brothers.

TLOU, Driveclub, the Order and this catch non-stop salty butthurt.

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:

mutantclown said:

Still, judging from the current screenshots, it doesn't look that much better than the best-looking games from PS3, 360, and Wii U. You'd expect more from something from this new generation.

Either you desperately need glasses or you completely forgot what games looked like last gen.

JPL78 said:
Anyone noticing all big Sony exclusives attract nothing but guff? I don't see people constantly attacking Sunset Overdrive or Smash Brothers.

Yep, it's the same story on Gaff too. You go into Sunset Overdrive threads and but for occasional comments it's all sweets and roses. Go into a Driveclub thread and every other post is concern trolling or out and out trolling.

You really can't discuss ANY PS4 game at all without it getting messed up after about 5 - 10 posts. It's pointless even trying.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
JPL78 said:

Yep, it's the same story on Gaff too. You go into Sunset Overdrive threads and but for occasional comments it's all sweets and roses. Go into a Driveclub thread and every other post is concern trolling or out and out trolling.

You really can't discuss ANY PS4 game at all without it getting messed up after about 5 - 10 posts. It's pointless even trying.

In my opinion it's very unreasonable too. If The Last of Us had done a game of the year edition, all dlc, 10 dollars cheaper and released it on PS3, no one would have said ONE WORD about it. Same thing on PS4 and the entire fucking internet explodes with hate.

JPL78 said:

In my opinion it's very unreasonable too. If The Last of Us had done a game of the year edition, all dlc, 10 dollars cheap and released it on PS3, no one would have said ONE WORD about it. Same thing on PS4 and the entire fucking internet explodes with hate.

At least it's not effecting sales of games and the console :)

Although I do believe some people legitimately think their comments DO effect sush things.

The PS5 Exists. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Nintentacle said:

mutantclown said:

tell me one game tlast gen or on the wiiU that looks better than this.

I didn't say Wii U games looked better, I said it doesn't look that much better than Wii U games.