By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - well done, you have successfully made the main site unusable on mobile.

pbroy said:
joesampson said:

This is an entirely immature uneccecesary response to a legitimate problem this site has. 

Go make your own website. This website has been broken for years. People on here have been dealing with it. New guys come along and you guys act like you deserve to be pampered. Deal with it, like everyone else has. What have you given this website for them to fix things just for you? I've been doing database on this website for years with countless ads. 

And my original post was sarcasm.

Take your own advice and deal with the complaints.

Around the Network

Working fine here, Chrome on Xperia Z2

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Tamron said:
pbroy said:
joesampson said:

This is an entirely immature uneccecesary response to a legitimate problem this site has. 

Go make your own website. This website has been broken for years. People on here have been dealing with it. New guys come along and you guys act like you deserve to be pampered. Deal with it, like everyone else has. What have you given this website for them to fix things just for you? I've been doing database on this website for years with countless ads. 

And my original post was sarcasm.

Take your own advice and deal with the complaints.

I am, I'm dealing with you right now. As far as website code goes, that's not my forte. That's not what a Game DB does. Game DB does nothing anymore. I also don't get paid.

Ohhh, why did you change the title of your thread? I thought it said you were done with this place. 

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:

What have you given this website for them to fix things just for you?

Well for those who don't use adblock (I myself only recently started), we, the customers, have provided THE revenue source for the website for some time now.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I'm also going to put out there, I myself don't even use adblock for my phone (only my laptop), but I have yet to have any issues with the mobile website. And I use the "crappy" browser on my S4 just called "Internet".

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

My HTC One M8 deals with it. No ad block

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Conegamer said:
Working fine here, Chrome on Xperia Z2

We ain't gonna trust mods!

Anyway, on my Chrome on my Nexus 5 the site mostly works fine but some features are a pain to get to, for example the notification tab. I don't seem to have full page ads though.

Its fine for me on my Samsung S4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

pbroy said:

I am, I'm dealing with you right now. As far as website code goes, that's not my forte. That's not what a Game DB does. Game DB does nothing anymore. I also don't get paid.

Ohhh, why did you change the title of your thread? I thought it said you were done with this place. 

Stop bullying the newbie pbroy

i don't have any problems with my nokia lumia 1520[I.E ]...(on pc i m using ad guard,some adds are irksome )