By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Exclusive Elimination Game

+ Bloodborne
- The order

Around the Network
vivster said:
Ninsect said:

Certainly. I can't have WiLD winning over the others on premise alone. Rime deserves it more

Because we desperately need another indie game of a small child running around in an empty world solving puzzles. Yeah that sounds fresh.

You do know any game can be made to sound boring if you put your mind to it. There are also plenty of free-roaming survival type games

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

+ Rime
- WiLD

+Rime
-Wild

Don't make me enjoy this

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
vivster said:
Ninsect said:

Certainly. I can't have WiLD winning over the others on premise alone. Rime deserves it more

Because we desperately need another indie game of a small child running around in an empty world solving puzzles. Yeah that sounds fresh.

You do know any game can be made to sound boring if you put your mind to it. There are also plenty of free-roaming survival type games

None whatsoever where you can play any creature. So this is actually new gameplay and not just a new background color.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

+ Bloodborne
- Uncharted 4

+ Uncharted
- Bloodborne

+ Bloodborne
- Wild

+ Wild
- Rime

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

+Rime
-Wild