By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sonys VP doesnt know borderlands 2 on vita has come out

"For us Vita's still the best handheld dedicated gaming device out there. If you want quality handheld gaming, the Vita's for you, and there's a large array of content already out there for it, and more digital content that's coming. I mean Borderlands 2 is still to come to the platform..."

so even sony forgets about the vita lol

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/248864/Denny+on+PS+Vita%3A+Sony+Worldwide+Studios%27+focus+is+now+on+PS4/

Around the Network

was it released in the EU? already?

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

joeorc said:
was it released in the EU? already?

~10 weeks ago.

4 ≈ One

The "definitive" version of Borderlands 2 is coming to the vita.. a remake of the port..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's gamescom , so he obviously means for Japan.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

LOL. They should just give up on the Vita.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Lolll. Sony should just stop talking about the Vita cause everytime they do, it makes me want to facepalm harder

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I hate the way Sony has handled the Vita. Completely abandoning ship on the millions of customers that purchased one, including me.

It's despicable. I hope Sony stays out of the handheld market next time, if this is how they plan on supporting a console that isn't doing well. Even Sega stuck with the Dreamcast til the end.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

So... are they serious about this one?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

It simply shows Sony are gamers themselves. Gamers didn't know or care and neither does Sony. Ballin'