By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798
Leadified said:
Metroid Prime Trilogy or F-Zero GX, make it happen Nintendo!

Metroid Prime Trilogy would be weicomed by the Nintendo faithful but is it really know outside of this group?

Around the Network

Hopefully, they will spread the love and wont be another Zelda game

It would be cool to see Eternal Darkness with new control options or F-Zero X/GX

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

baloofarsan said:
Leadified said:
Metroid Prime Trilogy or F-Zero GX, make it happen Nintendo!

Metroid Prime Trilogy would be weicomed by the Nintendo faithful but is it really know outside of this group?

They could advertise it and maybe people that don't know Nintendo would want to buy it. What am I saying? NOA isn't going to advertise anything.

but seriously people who didn't have a gamecube or gave up on wii would really want to buy this.

If it's Eternal Darkness, I will buy 4 Wii Us instantly. I'm dead serious.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I'd like to see it be a game that had a good multiplayer component that would benefit from online play as well as co-op. I think it would have better legs than a straight single player remaster like SMS or MM.

Starfox 64 would be a fun remake. If it had Coop with the game pad, co-op online, deathmatch online Id be game.

I also suspect there is more than one remaster in the pipeline.

Would love to see remakes of Banjo, Jet Force Gemini, Metroid Prime Trilogy but I know that's just dreaming,

BTW anyone know where the hell Super Monkeyball is this gen? The gamepad would be perfect for it,

niallyb

Around the Network
mysteryman said:
Clyde32 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I'll eat my hat if it isn't Majora's Mask.

I'll eat your hat if it isn't Xenoblade. 

Either way, your hat is gone. 

What if it's neither? Who eats it first?

Drat...I hadn't thought of that.

ExplodingBlock said:
Clyde32 said:
mZuzek said:
Clyde32 said:

I feel like OoT and MM are meant for controllers. Which is why OoT 3D didn't sit well with me. And Im sure I am not alone in this sentiment. 

I'd take a 3DS over that horrible N64 controller every day.

You kidding me? The N64 analogue beats the 3DS analogue any day of the week. 

Really? If you aren't joking please pick up a N64 controller right now and tell me how to it is better then then 3DS circle pad

The 3DS analogue may be more sturdy, but it doesn't feel as natural as the N64 Analogue. It always feels like something is off. 

Pavolink said:
I believe it will SM64 as many of us has been claiming for it.

Already got a remake. 

New Super Mario Bros Wii U Remastered.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Moonhero said:
New Super Mario Bros Wii U Remastered.

BELIEVE