By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers - Top Ten Video Game Controllers

daredevil.shark said:
walsufnir said:

It's a bad list so... Really, no Xbone controller? No 6-button-pad Genesis? No Saturn Controller? Shitty list is shitty.

Oh man. I never owned genesis. But I played it a lot at my friends home. It was so awesome. I can still feel it.

It outperformed the SNES controller with Street Fighter 2 easily! Well, of course it was built because SF2, but still...

For those curios:

Around the Network
walsufnir said:

It outperformed the SNES controller with Street Fighter 2 easily! Well, of course it was built because SF2, but still...

For those curios:

Good old days. I have to agree with the guy. Gaming died when 3d games came.

Great list! :)

Right. 360 controller but no X1 despite being way better (seriously I can barely use my 360 controller now). No Dreamcast controller? Joke list

I mean, they have two WiiU controllers there but no XBone controller lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

I agree with list. I would replace the Gamecube controller with the X1 though, Gamecube controller is the worst one i've ever held.

Angelus said:
Right. 360 controller but no X1 despite being way better (seriously I can barely use my 360 controller now). No Dreamcast controller? Joke list

Many prefer the 360 pad

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

What is in the Spoiler text? Im on my phone so I cant check

Teeqoz said:
What is in the Spoiler text? Im on my phone so I cant check

Non nintendo controllers.

bubblegamer said:
I agree with list. I would replace the Gamecube controller with the X1 though, Gamecube controller is the worst one i've ever held.

Same.

Also, I don't know why people put the GC controller to such a high regard. The pad itself it comfortable to hold and ergonomic. But those face buttons are beyond awful (whats up with the overly sized A and bean shaped X and Y buttons) and the C analog stick was alright, but could of been much better thought out.