By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, where do you see the system ending up, quality wise, vs other Ninty consoles?

?

Best 40 26.14%

#2 37 24.18%

#3 30 19.61%

#4 20 13.07%

#5 11 7.19%

Worst 14 9.15%

Total:152

In terms of your preference, not sales.

For instance, I expect it to end up at #3, behind SNES and Wii, but ahead of N64, NES, and GCN.

How about you?

Around the Network

Maybe, it mostly depends on what other games it gets... Like, We know it will get Zelda U and Smash Bros but what about Metroid? Or a Dedicated Fire Emblem Game? Or maybe even something like Ethernal Darkness and etc. So we will see

But so far I am liking it however the other Nintendo systems had more third party games than the wiiU so Nintendo has to make up for those... So we will see

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Um how are you ranking them? By how much you like them?

In terms of capabilities? Its probably the best console they've made, just handled it poorly.
In terms of sales? Third or Fourth.

Quality or sales?

Because I put it for #5 for both.

Around the Network

Probably 5th, just ahead of the N64.

curl-6 said:

For instance, I expect it to end up at #3, behind SNES and Wii, but ahead of N64, NES, and GCN.

How about you?

exactly this!

Best system purely because of the Wonderful 101. I'm serious no other game I've played in my life has been that fun and challenging.

Edit. Oh wait i think you mean sales in that case it'll probable be 4th

gergroy said:
Um how are you ranking them? By how much you like them?

Preference. I should have been more clear on that. OP edited.

For me it would depend on
Xenoblade vs Xenoblade X
Skyward Sword vs Zelda U
Brawl vs Smash 4 Wii U