By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour - Wii U is getting Pro Evolution 2015

According to a few websites Konami's legendary football franchise is coming to Wii U and will be releasing the same time as the other versions of the game.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/rumor-pes-2015-releasing-wii-u/

This will be huge in the european markets particularly and will offer Nintendo fans a football game in the absence of Fifa 15.

I wonder if strong sales of this title might entice other 3rd parties and even EA to reconsider support of the console. With almost 7 million consoles sold

the Wii U is starting to have a big enough install base for companies to commit it would seem...

Around the Network

attackofthefanboy.com :/

People should put that in their list of sites like insiderp of places they shouldnt go to

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

This will not be huge. It would likely flop on WiiU. Heck, it's a declining franchise that doesn't even sell that much on Playstation anymore.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Attack of the fanboy doesn't sound too reliable for my taste

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Konami comfirmed this is not coming.

Around the Network

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/13/konami-debunks-rumor-of-pes-2015-for-wii-u/

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Other than that this rumor was already debunked attackofthefanboy is a legitimate gaming news site. They even source their articles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sorry everyone it looks like I was duped by dodgy info..
My bad

Why am I not shocked by the fact that the PES 2015 rumor was complete BS?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---