By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 0 Wiimake

Next stop is RE2 remake and a dream comes true.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

@Iflower.

There is nothing wrong with remakes. Which do you prefer from 3rd parties?

Direct Ports
Rushed out games
Remakes

Because that is the category it fits in. You can't say you want an original game instead, because that will take triple the time, and they are still not totally certain.

Seriously, what will be the top 3rd party "rush out" titles soon?

Zack and Wiki, low budget title.
Okami, remakeport.
Re4, Remakeport
Perhaps RE0, remake.
Trauma Center: Second Opinion, remake from DS.
Medal of Honour: Heroes

The best titles on Wii are now either budget titles, or remakes. As most remakes are remakes of good games, while most budget titles end up bad.
I'm happy with remakes.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I never played Resident Evil 0. So regardless if this game is a port or a remake it'll be new to me. Heck if they do the same thing with RE 1-3 (and Code Veronica) it'll be fine to me cause as far as I'm concerned their new to me.

Wii Code: 7588-3685-3257-4150

Brawl Code: 0301-9768-7224

You know the drill if you add me pm your codes.

i will take any RE love as long as it plays but looks better then RE 4

A remake of the entire RE series would be great, followed by the announcement of RE5 port.

Around the Network

Kotaku has tracked down some images of the game. It looks to be the real deal but it's not what any of us actually want. It's just a Wii-ized version of 0 meaning it's the exact same version we got on the GC with tacked on controls.

Source:

http://kotaku.com/361238/capcom-porting-another-gamecube-resident-evil-to-bc-wii

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

The_vagabond7 said:
A reamke of a remake? THE HELL?Q!

You must be thinking of RE 1.  RE 0 was only released on the GC.

And personally, I could never get far in RE 0.  I struggled to have any interest or pull any enjoyment out of the game. 

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

@Dark---and i dont have a problem with that--i never could get into the game b/c after playing 4 the controls just felt to crappy...so i am game

DarkNight_DS said:

Kotaku has tracked down some images of the game. It looks to be the real deal but it's not what any of us actually want. It's just a Wii-ized version of 0 meaning it's the exact same version we got on the GC with tacked on controls.

Source:

http://kotaku.com/361238/capcom-porting-another-gamecube-resident-evil-to-bc-wii

I explained earlier that because the original GC version has pre-rendered graphics Capcom has to redo all the graphics to full 3D to make Wii control work.

The prerendered backgrounds cause the "tank" controls of the earlier RE's, of course Capcom won't make a Wii RE with those controls, because they might as well reprint the GC game.

So it will definitely NOT be the exact same version. Btw I'm glad to play any RE game, except the REmake that one's brilliant, without the tank controls.

@BengaBenag: Did you even look at the images of the game? It's the old style not new. So they won't be changing anything except controls.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.