By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Gamescom Conference / Live Stream Thread (2 hours to go!)

What Game are you most excited to see?

Battlefield Hardline 1 2.33%

Dragon Age Inquisition 7 16.28%

Fifa 15 2 4.65%

Dawngate 0 0%

Sims 4 2 4.65%

New Bioware IP 8 18.60%

Star Ware Battlefront 8 18.60%

Mirrors Edge 2 5 11.63%

Mass Effect 4 6 13.95%

Other / Unannounced Games 4 9.30%

Total:43

Time

August 13th 10am CEST / 1am PT

Stream Link

http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/

Confirmed  Games

Battlefield Hardline, Fifa 15, The Sims 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, Dawngate

Other Possible Games / Reveals

Star Wars Battlefront, New Bioware IP, Mirror's Edge 2, Mass Effect 4, and more

Around the Network

Is it something worth to stay up for?
Not trying tosound like an a** but there E3 conference was the only one at least to me that was terrible >_

something star wars related just to see that it isnt dead in EAs hands.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

tbone51 said:

Not trying tosound like an a** but there E3 conference was the only one at least to me that was terrible >_<

Who knows could be great could be poor. I'm gonna stay up and watch it personally as they do have a pretty great line up coming up. Also I'm really interested in seeing Bioware's new IP that is confirmed to be announced at this.

Come one ME4 and Battlefront!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

More Mirror's Edge. Though I won't get my hopes up.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

BenVTrigger said:
tbone51 said:

Not trying tosound like an a** but there E3 conference was the only one at least to me that was terrible >_<

Who knows could be great could be poor. I'm gonna stay up and watch it personally as they do have a pretty great line up coming up. Also I'm really interested in seeing Bioware's new IP that is confirmed to be announced at this.

Oh i forgot about Bioware new ip! Itsbeen getting teased all week,maybe i'll peak in then.... Shouldnt give any doubts yet :)

Tell me if something interesting happens

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Never mind. All the conferences have bad times

Just a tiny hint about what games are coming to access please........ i'm one game away from subscribing. (Need for Speed Rivals would do nicely)