By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider Timed Exclusive for Xbox

oh man, i like the first game a lot what a shame U_U

Around the Network
Raziel123 said:
Imaginedvl said:
Raziel123 said:
At this point i don't care if it's timed or permanent or console exclusive or whatever
CD's tumblr post was incredibly insulting and there's no turning back now. Permanent boycott no matter what happens in the future.

Ahah I always love those internet boycotts. :) Reminds me of Left 4 Dead 2...

Not comparable in any way

lol I believe it will... Big Internet heroes calling for boycott and then buying the game whenever it is available to them. Fun time.

Imaginedvl said:

lol I believe it will... Big Internet heroes calling for boycott and then buying the game whenever it is available to them. Fun time.

That's not gonna happen.

Raziel123 said:
Imaginedvl said:

That's not gonna happen.

Sure... Everybody believes you :)
You should bring back your Halo: My First FPS sig. It was way cooler and a nice compliment to the game (I guess you liked it)

It's one thing if it's a new IP that's exclusive, like Scalebound for XB1 or Bloodbourne for PS4. It's another when it's a 2 decade old franchise that was primarily single platform, went multiplat(which is fine), then went exclusive to a platform it wasn't originally exclusive to...right after rebooting on multiplat. Not cool. If it truly is full exclusive, I may skip it just on principle even though I'll have an XB1 when it releases. This is just bad business.

What if Gears of War 2 had been taken from Xbox, that would have been terrible, just like this is(assuming full exclusivity).

Around the Network

Probably because Uncharted 4.

Imaginedvl said:

Sure... Everybody believes you :)
You should bring back your Halo: My First FPS sig. It was way cooler and a nice compliment to the game (I guess you liked it)

It was the complete opposite of a compliment, but i'm sure you already know that.

Relax. It's clearly a timed exclusive, and the HHD remaster will come to PS5.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Conegamer said:

Also guys calm down now. Things are getting very heated right now and it's the middle of summer. It's hot enough as it is!

Agreed. Just came back from a session out in the sun. Damn hot

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Pretty big mistake. I guess we will just have to wait for the ultimate edition to release on the ps4.