By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Multiplayer World Premier Stream / Discussion thread. Starting NOW

Gameplay looked quite solid... The player movements are really fast (and frankly a bit odd looking odd at times), though a nice change of pace from the usual COD formula. Customisation looks pretty cool as well.

Also, I don't know if its just me but I see quite a bit of influence from Titanfall and Killzone in there.

Around the Network
elazz said:
Just saw the world premier of TitanFall on PS4!

Oh wait....

"Titan"fall... I guess you watched the wrong channel if you were really missleaded :)

The 3 things that are kind of unique to Titanfall are: Titans, wall run/walk and Azure dedicated servers...
I'm failing to see any of this in your "Titanfall for PS4"...

The game looks great. Too bad Halo: MMC (and the best version of Halo multiplayer with ranking level (crossing my fingers)) will be out at the same time. But the game really looks awesome.

At a glance, this could be confused with Titanfall.

With that said, I like Titanfall and this looks fun.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

so this is Fall of Duty, I wonder if the next one will be Call of Drones, as taking the human out of the equation is a big theme for future military

Around the Network

No "Titanfall without mechs" jokes yet?

Oh right, it also has some elements from BF and Crysis...

I had to laugh when he said that old shooters were "flat" and that verticality is a new and innovative element. Welcome to 1996...

Imaginedvl said:
The game looks great. Too bad Halo: MMC (and the best version of Halo multiplayer with ranking level (crossing my fingers)) will be out at the same time. But the game really looks awesome.

Oh no! Two interesting multiplayer games in the same month! 1st world problems!

I'll be playing both.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Imaginedvl said:

Oh no! Two interesting multiplayer game in the same month! 1st world problems!

I'll will be playing both.

I think it's more like 5 multiplayer games in one month. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I think I will just wait for BO3 next year.

Imaginedvl said:
elazz said:
Just saw the world premier of TitanFall on PS4!

Oh wait....

"Titan"fall... I guess you watched the wrong channel if you were really missleaded :)

The 3 things that are kind of unique to Titanfall are: Titans, wall run/walk and Azure dedicated servers...
I'm failing to see any of this in your "Titanfall for PS4"...

C'mon dude, it was a stupid joke, shouldn't take it seriously

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0