By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U is getting a Flappy Birg clone!!!! SPIKEY WALLS!

Uhhhh...... Hooray I guess?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Zisbest said:
SPIKEY WALLS... this is lame. And I was so hoping for a port of Crappy Turd.

So is this one of our TOTY nominees?

Absolutely. Come to think of it, it does look quite similar compared to the TOTY logo, doesn't it?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
Teeqoz said:
Zisbest said:

Absolutely. Come to think of it, it does look quite similar compared to the TOTY logo, doesn't it?

Yup. I'd also nominate Enemy Front. It's horrible. I felt bad for my friend for buying that crap.

There's already like a titans Flappy Bird clones on Xbox 360's indie game market. I don't think people care anymore.

The sad part is it will sell decently ( in relation to the effort) because people will buy it just for the lulz.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:

Yup. I'd also nominate Enemy Front. It's horrible. I felt bad for my friend for buying that crap.

Yeah, at the end of the year we should make a thread based on TOTY that coexists next to GOTY. Just to warn people of what not to buy and show them the real turds. Wii U's E-Shop in particular really is pestered with a lot of shit.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Teeqoz said:
Zisbest said:

This and The Letter

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Zisbest said:
Teeqoz said:

Yeah, at the end of the year we should make a thread based on TOTY that coexists next to GOTY. Just to warn people of what not to buy and show them the real turds. Wii U's E-Shop in particular really is pestered with a lot of shit.

I suggest we change the name to turds of the year. Because it is impossible to limit it to only one turd.