By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Just a plain honest opinion about why no one gives a damn about Iraq / Palestine / Israel / Egypt / Russia / Ukraine / USA

Every country in the world has areason not to give a damn about it really.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Nighthawk117 said:
Whatever happened to the "bring back our girls" hoopla of a few months ago? Those 300+ girls kidnapped by the Boko Harem group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bring_Back_Our_Girls

I guess the media and the world got bored of that story, how long before the same happens to Gaza and Iraq?

I never heard of this. most of the media in the middle east is biased toward Jihadists. they cover up for their shit.

What news channels do you watch? Just watch BBC News, Sky News, and CNN. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Yep, there's jerks from every country and I could come up with reasons for disliking any of them.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

MoHasanie said:
You forgot about Afghanistan, Pakistan and all the African countries.

Afghanistan , Pakistan , Africa 

They rather inslave their people to mine blood diamond / Opium / Tobacco / Cotton / whatever to get buckets loads of money, than have peace.

As a guy who personally went to Africa I was just surprised how easy it is to get Opium and Weed there. they sell it for cheap to foreignors and then it is smuggled to gangs in the US and UK for millions of dollars.  (Opium gets turned into Heroin) . all the diamonds you see sold for rich people are made from slavery of poor african kids.

Offtopic I am very glad that MGS5 showed this aspect in a very realistic way because its almost never mentioned.

Most foreigners say "kids in africa are STARVING!" and then they send charity to them. they don't know the reason they're starving is because african bandits take that charity money for themselves to buy more guns. so next time you do any charity, Dont.

Nighthawk117 said:
Whatever happened to the "bring back our girls" hoopla of a few months ago? Those 300+ girls kidnapped by the Boko Harem group.

I guess the media and the world got bored of that story, how long before the same happens to Gaza and Iraq?

it's better this way actually, raising awareness on hostages is exactly what gives terrorists incentives

and the real negociations/ liberations are done in the background

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
PullusPardus said:
Nighthawk117 said:

I never heard of this. most of the media in the middle east is biased toward Jihadists. they cover up for their shit.

What news channels do you watch? Just watch BBC News, Sky News, and CNN. 

None actually. but Middle eastern news is hard to avoid. full of very harmful propaganda. think of it like North Korea but in international scale.

Since the OP is nothing but gross generalizations I'm going to lock this now.

Signature goes here!