By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Just a plain honest opinion about why no one gives a damn about Iraq / Palestine / Israel / Egypt / Russia / Ukraine / USA

You watch the news a lot. you sometimes wonder "why don't people support these people?" 

Here is your answer, as simple as possible

Palestine

Because they're back stabbers, the moment you support them the moment they burn your flag for giving a fuck

Israel

Because they're back stabbers, the moment you support them the moment they rob you for giving a fuck.

Egypt

Because they're back stabbers, the moment you support them the moment they rob and burn your flag for giving a fuck.

Iraq

Because they rather fight each other over whos the better group of militants 

Russia

They don't give a fuck about you, they rather get more money.

USA

Ukraine

They are useless to the UN.

Around the Network

Actually it's more along the lines of:

Palestine: people don't support them because of racism
Israel: people do support them because of racism
Iraq: people don't support them because of islamophobia (Christians get attacked, suddenly America gives a shit)
Ukraine: people don't support them because they're too chickenshit to piss off Russia

PullusPardus said:

You watch the news a lot. you sometimes wonder "why don't people support these people?" 

Here is your answer, as simple as possible

Palestine

Because they're back stabbers, the moment you support them the moment they burn your flag for giving a fuck

Israel

Because they're back stabbers, the moment you support them the moment they rob you for giving a fuck.

Egypt

Because they're back stabbers, the moment you support them the moment they rob and burn your flag for giving a fuck.

Iraq

Because they rather fight each other over whos the better group of militants 

Russia

USA

Ukraine

They are useless to the UN.

is this the kind of education you get in the uk ?

fighter said:

is this the kind of education you get in the uk ?

I'm not british, I'm born in the middle east.

So nope.

Unfortunately it is, at least in terms of politics. Most schools don't teach politics at all, and post-war history is incredibly sketchy, even at A level (baccalaureate equivalent).

Around the Network
ToxicJosh said:
Actually it's more along the lines of:

Palestine: people don't support them because of racism
Israel: people do support them because of racism
Iraq: people don't support them because of islamophobia (Christians get attacked, suddenly America gives a shit)
Ukraine: people don't support them because they're too chickenshit to piss off Russia

America isn't defending christians, they're defending Yazidis which were part of Assyria (one of the oldest civilizations in the world)

You forgot about Afghanistan, Pakistan and all the African countries.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Whatever happened to the "bring back our girls" hoopla of a few months ago? Those 300+ girls kidnapped by the Boko Harem group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bring_Back_Our_Girls

I guess the media and the world got bored of that story, how long before the same happens to Gaza and Iraq?

I was being flippant. And on the news they were described as an ancient Christian sect.

Nighthawk117 said:
Whatever happened to the "bring back our girls" hoopla of a few months ago? Those 300+ girls kidnapped by the Boko Harem group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bring_Back_Our_Girls

I guess the media and the world got bored of that story, how long before the same happens to Gaza and Iraq?

I never heard of this. most of the media in the middle east is biased toward Jihadists. they cover up for their shit.