By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Is Beasting In So Many Departments!

Is The PS4 Beasting?

yes 351 78.52%

maybe 33 7.38%

no 60 13.42%

Total:444
BHR-3 said:

Still waiting for GOW5, TLOU2 or a Uncharted Collection!

Let GOW IV come first lol.

Around the Network
Sony-For-Life said:
starcraft said:
If this silly thread even begins to head in the same direction as the other one I am locking it.

its silly why? because its telling us about the games already on PS4 or soon be on PS4 and its telling us about the sales of the PS4? oh wait it must be silly because youre an xbox fan, yeah i knew it lol.

Starcraft got rekt. lmao.

So how sad is it that a certain moderator on here is so insecure about the inferior X1 and it's lack of beasting he banned me 3 times yesterday for simply stating that I prefer the PS4 because the exclusives are better in my opinion. Didn't insult the X1 or attack him but some people just can't handle the awesomeness that is the PS4:) already have an alt prepared in case I get banned for this)

- Moderated, Carl

Keeping the post up as proof of alt, because no IPs match up

starcraft said:
deskpro2k3 said:
starcraft said:
If this silly thread even begins to head in the same direction as the other one I am locking it.

what is silly about this thread?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188168&page=2#54

You posted in the other thread, you know how this ends.

This is a petty, retaliatory thread. Its a bad idea before you've written a line of content.

I'm confused, the other thread is okay, but this thread is 1. petty, 2. retaliatory, and 3. on the to be locked watch list?

Thanks jlmurph!

Meh, most of those games I can get on my PC, so why bother getting a PS4? I think I will stick with my last gen strategy; Nintendo+PC. Worked perfectly then, and will do just fine this time around. I need to keep my eyes on the Order, Bloodborne and Deep Down though.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

PS4 is amazing:) Both consoles have had a slow year but its just because we have had a pretty severe game drought this summer. Even so though the PS4 is thriving and is poised to do even better next year. If it is beasting this year we will have to create a new term for what it does next year with its already impressive line up!

Teeqoz said:
Threads like these are way way way worse then the threads they are mocking/making fun off/whatever. Just my opinion though.

Pretty much, they only serve to fuel the petty console war. I wonder when people will just start ignoring toastboy threads as well, all they seem to be is troll bait.

DanneSandin said:
Meh, most of those games I can get on my PC, so why bother getting a PS4? I think I will stick with my last gen strategy; Nintendo+PC. Worked perfectly then, and will do just fine this time around. I need to keep my eyes on the Order, Bloodborne and Deep Down though.

You're mistaken right there. The PS3 had the following games not present on PC last gen:

God Of War III, God Of War: Ascension, The Last Of Us, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Gran Turismo 5, Gran Turismo 6, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Resistance: Fall Of Man, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, Socom 4 US Navy SEALs, MAG, Ratchet And Clank: All 4 One, Ratchet And Clank: Full Frontal Asssault, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, MotorStorm, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, MotorStorm: Apocalypse, LittleBig Planet, LittleBig Planet 2, LittleBig Planet 3, Infamous, Infamous 2, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time, Heavenly Sword, Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Demon's Souls and many other games.

In short, you have and you will miss out on a ton of games by not having PS3/PS4.

PS4 has beast blood, so its beasting while being a beast.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Ucell said:
DanneSandin said:

You're mistaken right there. The PS3 had the following games not present on PC last gen:

God Of War III, God Of War: Ascension, The Last Of Us, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Gran Turismo 5, Gran Turismo 6, Killzone 2, Killzone 3, Resistance: Fall Of Man, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, Socom 4 US Navy SEALs, MAG, Ratchet And Clank: All 4 One, Ratchet And Clank: Full Frontal Asssault, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, MotorStorm, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift, MotorStorm: Apocalypse, LittleBig Planet, LittleBig Planet 2, LittleBig Planet 3, Infamous, Infamous 2, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time, Heavenly Sword, Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Demon's Souls and many other games.

In short, you have and you will miss out on a ton of games by not having PS3/PS4.

Yeeeeaaaah most of those games dont interest me all that much... I actually got a PS3 just to play Uncharted, Red Dead and TLOU. So far Ive played UC 1&2, and found them... over rated. Maybe I was looking for something and exepcting it to BE something else than it was. Im not a fan of shooters, which this game turned out to be, with average platforming elements thrown inbetween the shooting. Still looking forward to TLOU and Red Dead tho!

Im not a big car fan either, so GT doesnt do anything for me. Killzone and Resistance are more shooters, which I already said Im not a big fan of. LBP has sloppy controls so I much rather prefer Nintendos platformers, and the same goes for All-Star; Smash is supperior. So really, what didi I miss? 

PS has great exclusives for those who like those kinds of games, I just dont.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.