By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

I will agree, the Xb1 does have some good games but the vast majority of the good games are multi plat and loosing true console exclusives like dead rising 3, max curse of the brotherhood and ryse things on the exclusive front don't look at all good. Then you have multI plats that are not going for party looking better on the ps4 and ones that are have exclusive content on sony's console. You can say what you will but with both indie and physical releases sony is bringing it! When was the last ms physical exclusive release? The XB1 has some great games and is in now way a bad system but to say "beasting" is simply not correct in the way the OP meant it... We are not stupid we all know how he meant it...

Around the Network

Most of them I can get on PC, so why should I get a X1? That goes for the PS4 as well! I mean, yeah sure, both consoles will get (what seems to be) great games, but I will get them as well, so why get a X1/PS4? My plan is the same as last year; PC+Nintendo. Worked perfectly last gen.

But out of X1/PS4 I think I'd prefer X1 right now..

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Most of them I can get on PC, so why should I get a X1? That goes for the PS4 as well! I mean, yeah sure, both consoles will get (what seems to be) great games, but I will get them as well, so why get a X1/PS4? My plan is the same as last year; PC+Nintendo. Worked perfectly last gen.

Unlike Xb1 Most ps4 exclusives won't be goingto PC..so there is that.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
DanneSandin said:

Unlike Xb1 Most ps4 exclusives won't be goingto PC..so there is that.

True, but Im not all that interested in any of their exclusives right now. I think Sunset Overdrive is whats looking best right now (as far as exclusives goes). LBP3? Coming to PS3. TLOU? PS3. So Sony has NO exclusive out now or in this year I want. Same goes for X1 tho, but SO nudgets it out ever so slightly. Of course, by next year this might change. But as far as exclusives goes; Wii U >>>>> PlayBox14

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

starcraft said:
Please guys, I am begging you. So many bans. So many, many bans.

Toastboy just made a thread talking about how much he loves his Xbox One. So far it has spawned a couple of dozen people attacking him, many bans, a few warnings and a dupe thread designed to take the piss out of this one.

Can we really not just leave him be and engage with the subject only if we wish to discuss Xbox games, and multiplatform games ON Xbox?

I think yoiu doing a great job with the moderation on this thread. This site needs more talk about games and the love of playing them especially on the Xbox side because Xbox gamers  cannot start a thread without it being attacked and turned into a sales thread.  I know this site's main focus is about sales but every discussion does not have to be about it. Keep up the good work!

Around the Network

I bought mine at a discounted price just so I can get the most out of GWG while I wait for games that appeal to me. Other than NHL 15 and maybe Sunset Overdrive or Crackdown(if my friends get it), there is no games I want in the forseeable future. Im actually loving the free indys(almost 100% Guacamelee this weekend) I have been getting though.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Vasto said:
starcraft said:

Toastboy just made a thread talking about how much he loves his Xbox One. So far it has spawned a couple of dozen people attacking him, many bans, a few warnings and a dupe thread designed to take the piss out of this one.

Can we really not just leave him be and engage with the subject only if we wish to discuss Xbox games, and multiplatform games ON Xbox?

I think yoiu doing a great job with the moderation on this thread. This site needs more talk about games and the love of playing them especially on the Xbox side because Xbox gamers  cannot start a thread without it being attacked and turned into a sales thread.  I know this site's main focus is about sales but every discussion does not have to be about it. Keep up the good work!

That is the nature of a public forum.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

starcraft said:

How is it designed to "take the piss out of this one"? Its obviously a mirror thread, but it doesn't even mention the XB1 let alone this thread and the OP of this one even said he liked the other one.

Yes there are alot of offtopics in this thread, yes there are a lot of people who are citing sales and trying to disprove an opinion with it, but at the very least you have to consider the content of the other thread before jumping the gun and assuming that its making fun off this one.

Sure you could argue that by saying "X is beasting in So Many Departments" that it suggests that "Y isn't and only has Games" but even then that is just a title change and not reason to constitute the locking of a thread.

Hell I even think there should be a Wii U, 3DS, and Vita version of this thread because as you've stated its just an expression of appreciation of a console and not the same thing as those Official Nation threads.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Vasto said:
starcraft said:

Just be clear I love all the consoles, and I've each one for every generation so far all the way back to the Atari. To be fair Xbox fans only have themselves to blame for that. Years and Years and Years of Xbox dedicated fans trolling hard. Now that there is substantial evidence to dispute thier wild, unfounded, and sometimes downright delusional claims its not suprise more and more people are calling them on it. Especially after years of putting up with their insults and wild claims. So generally ya reap what ya sew and over the year Xbox dedicated fans have been the worst offenders. 

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Vasto said:
starcraft said:

That is the nature of a public forum.

I have thought about that too and I think they need to make Private Forums  where you have to be given permission to be able to accesss. That way Xbox gamers could have their own forum to talk about what ever they want with out interferance . Who ever runs the Xbox Empire thread  could instead be over the Xbox Empire forum. Just one of my many ideas. lol