By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

So...a lot of those games are on the PS4 too. I would say the consoles are pretty much even when it comes to games. I prefer the PS4 because of the exclusives though. PlayStation always has an amazing game library and with the early success of the PS4 I don't think that's going to change any time soon. Plus the PS4 is already set to have an awesome next year with The Order, Uncharted 4, and Bloodborne. That doesn't include all the other stuff coming out. No matte how much people spin it it can't be denied that the PS4 has some great games now and is only gonna get better!

Around the Network
drdante said:
am i the only one who excited for Ori and The Blind Forest?

Probably the only one outside of Xbox Empire

Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Mr Puggsly said:

What's the problem? He didn't claim everything in there was an exclusive. Nor did he mention every exclusive.,

You need to stop looking for arguments where there are none. I merely crossed out the multiplats. You're the one trying to argue, if you actually read my post you would see the part where I complimented its support  and thus its library.

Although now that you mention it, even if you include the "console exclusives" /scoff the library is about the same on the ps4 and about equal to Wii U in number of exclusives. The Wii U however, has actual exclusives.

I'm not arguing. He didn't claim everything mentioned was an exclusive. Lets just leave it at that.

"Console exclusives" are noteworthy because they still helped move/moved a particular console.

Neither did I.

So do Multiplats. "Console Exclusives" are simply Multiplats with limited release platforms.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Yes. The Xbone certainly does have a lot of third party multiplats. Beasting for sure.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Mr Puggsly said:

"Console exclusives" are noteworthy because they still helped move/moved a particular console.

So do Multiplats. "Console Exclusives" are simply Multiplats with limited release platforms.

Obviously.

Multiplats help move all consoles with that game. However, console exclusives only benefit the console with that game.

For some odd reason people will still buy a console to play a game even if a superior version exists on PC. Maybe not you, but other people.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Except no one wants a Xbox One now since Microsoft doesn't know what exclusive means and the multiplatform games are better on PS4.

Edit: Moderated - Starlord.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Obviously.

Multiplats help move all consoles with that game. However, console exclusives only benefit the console with that game.

For some odd reason people will still buy a console to play a game even if a superior version exists on PC. Maybe not you, but other people.

You keep saying things about me, when I haven't even given my opinion yet. Seriously, stop jumping the gun.

EDIT: that's not exactly true, I did give my opinion about the 3rd Party support of the Xbox One.

Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

I saved you the liberty of crossing out multiplats and descriptions that are not actually games. XB1 does have adequate 3rd party support though

He was clearly boasting about the library, not just exclusives.

You might find this hard to believe, but even multiplats help make a library stronger. Just look at the Vita or Wii U.

Also you do realize, that bolded makes no sense right? Or rather, bolded means the exact same thing.

Multiplats help move all consoles with that game. = console exclusives only benefit the console with that game.

Lets even simplify it.

X help move all consoles with that game. = Y only benefit the console with that game.

X = Y

Multiplats = console exclusives

QED

#math

Destiny is not helping move Wii U's is it? Destiny is only helping move PS3s, PS4s, 360s, and Ones but not Wii Us. It only benefits those platforms. By your definition its a console exclusive, hell its not even on PC.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I think I have bought more games for the Xbone in the launch window and first year than I have any other console in the first year I owned it, save maybe the almighty Dreamcast.

Dead Rising 3 - can't play it on any other console, was a fun romp. Enjoyed it, too much fetching for my tastes.
Ryse - Great combat, very arcadey scoring system that worked great to keep you trying to beat your score. Amazing, best on consoles graphics, good story too. A bit short though.
Battlefailed 4 - Fuck this turd
Titanfall - the reason I picked Xbone to start this gen. Still play almost every day, no sign of slowing down.
Super TIME Force - Years of waiting, game is awesome.
Peggle 2 - Great local couch MP
PvZ Garden Warfare - Was very surprised at how good it is. Very deep and tactical but you couldn't tell by looking at it
Trials Fusion - meh, no online MP. Great SP though.
Watch Dogs - turd
Sniper Elite III - I think they have finally fixed the MP. Meh, this and WD are the two games I regret buying digitally
Wolfenstein - First Xbone game I got all 1000 achievement points in. Amazing shooter.
Madden 25 - Meh, last gen version was better
NFS Rivals - Worst NFS I have ever played, except of course NFS II
Child of Light - Just could not get into the combat

The "free" Games with Gold so far have been good. Guacamelee, Max, and Crimson Dragon especially. Halo Spartan ASSault is probably the worst Xbone game not called Murdered Soul Suspect, though. Might be missing a few games I have owned, too.

And upcoming:

Diablo 3
Minecraft
Madden 15
Dance Central Spotlight
Horizon 2
Defense Grid 2
Project Spark
Fantasia
Sunset
Master Chief Collection
D4
Killer Instinct Season 2
Ori
Evolve

Among others. So much beasting.

Viltgance said:
Toastboy i'm not sure what you've done on this site exactly, but it seems like Alot of people like to kiss your ass

hmm it must be that extra slack i was cut homie

toastboy44562 said:
Viltgance said:
Toastboy i'm not sure what you've done on this site exactly, but it seems like Alot of people like to kiss your ass

hmm it must be that extra slack i was cut homie

I think you just like to ban people if they disagree the X1 is a good console:p