By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To prove that I am mostly right, I will buy How to Train your Dragon 2 Wii U version for one of you- Veknoid will take the Third party challenge!

If I bought it for you, would you play it for 5-10 hours?

Yes 40 35.40%

No, not even for free 41 36.28%

Maybe, but just to help y... 19 16.81%

See results or post below. 12 10.62%

Total:112

Still not worth it

Around the Network

I will do anything you want if you send me a Wii U

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I totally accept spurge!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I'd finish it and write a review, but I'm from Europe.

spurgeonryan said:
kljesta64 said:
I will do anything you want if you send me a Wii U

Will you watch Lucy and tell me if it is awesome or not?

i love lucy... :P J/k

Yes I will as soon as its released on DvD or Bluray :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

My hourly wage is a little bit higher than "free".

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Still not worth it

Say you want it now and I will even pay for 1-2 day shipping. You have 1 minute to reply though. This deal is only for Mystrama.

It looks like you're really serious about this and i'm grateful buuuuuut, No thanks. I'd have to pay import fees to get it in my country and I really can't be bothered with that right now since I just bought TLoU:R.

Wait Spurge... I don't think you are dishonest or anything but if I have to import the game then forget it. Nothing comes through these days. I blame that to my sad country.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

spurgeonryan said:
Anfebious said:
Wait Spurge... I don't think you are dishonest or anything but if I have to import the game then forget it. Nothing comes through these days. I blame that to my sad country.

Wait...did it not release in your country? If not, then I guess I cannot go to your version of Amazon. I could pay you via paypal though.

I think it isn't here. Amazon doesn't exist here either...

I'd be happy to review it, Ryan. I'll add it to my GameFly queue.