By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PlayStation 4 Is Doing Extremely Poorly........

...........and Sony should be very sad with the work they have done so far.
I for one think Playstation Four would still have sold better with the always online, Game DRM, and Family sharing
features because they should've stuck to their strengths and copied another company, but thats a whole other topic, and I just wanted to say that. Now on to the topic at hand.
The PlayStation 4 is doing extremely poorly.
Despite launching at $400, the PlayStation 4 is tracking behind of the Wii which launced at $250. This shows that the PlayStation brand has lost momentum from the last generation.
The PS4 has arguably the most boring game in Knack for this generation so far. Proving that the PlayStation 4
is a very weak system vastly outstripped by PCs.
The PS4 didn't even get Titanfall, Sony can't even secure exclusives.
The launch line-up in my opinion was weak, as is most launch lineup's, but this holiday will be even worse.
This holiday season will be the right time to Jump ahead with games such as:
who cares, XB1 gets Halo,
plus all the multi-platform games like Call of Duty: Advance Warfare, Destiny, Assassins Creed: Unity, and more will be on XB1 anyway.
All Sony can update the system with is stability updates, so you know the experience will never get better.
The PS4 has had a good start, but it will drop like a rock eventually as Sony continue to ignore to the community in making choices for gamers. 
This holiday is going to be terrible, and it will only get worse.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Lol.

Im a hardcore Playstation 4 fan . And while I agree Playstation 4 is a poor console and has the bad games, this thread shouldn't have been made. You just opened the floodgates. 

Edit: I was meant to be the 2nd poster :/

not sure if serious or just trolling

Around the Network

/sarcasm

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Its an utter disaster, and sony needs to do something soon to save it. Maybe they can unbundle the share button

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

This is going to be a fun topic to look at in a little awhile depending on how long it takes to get locked

If this is how you feel about the ps4 how do you feel about where 1box and Wii u is going to be in 2 years

Your threads are infused with logic and I can't fight with that.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Yeah. Just gonna lock this before it gets out of hand.

I get why it's made, but that doesn't justify it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.