By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Joe The Last Of Us Remastered Review 10/10 "Well crafted masterpiece"

Good score by AJ deserving of the best game of all time. Loved the part where he says ''take this fanboys" and begins shooting them

Around the Network
JudasKiss said:

I don't see Angry Joe on Metacritic or Gamerankings. It's like saying Pewdiepie is reliable. 

Who cares? Do you worship Metacritic or Gamerankings?

aghh! i wanna play it right now but i cant... must finish old games first or i will never finish them...

Didn't watch the review, knowing Joe he likes to put whatever he likes on his videos, right now I'm playing TLOU Remaster and don't want to get spoiled, once finished will see it for sure.

Mystro-Sama said:
overman1 said:
random15 said:

Let the hate begin.
Also in before: ''Who is he?''

The Salty of US:Resalted GO2G

You could get banned for that or moderated...

Yea because God forbid someone gets called out on an idiotic statement.

i got moderated just for sayin "inb4..."

Around the Network

Joe jumped on the Hype train

OttoniBastos said:

Joe jumped on the Hype train

Well, I can't disagree with Joe on this one!

I like how he tackles the fanboys head on, I have been less polite lately too... Their double standard bs is getting old.

HBninjaX said:
globalisateur said:
HBninjaX said:
I'm a bit skeptical. I put down Uncharted 2 after a couple hours and everyone was crowing about how awesome that game was

Is it a thread about UC2?

UC2 still hasn't won 200 GOTY awards. TLOU and UC2 are 2 very different games.

It could've won 1000 GOTY awards and it wouldn't make a lick of difference.  Same developer, same 'movie that you play' model.  I enjoy games where gameplay is the focus of the game and not exposition.  I watched the review video and the combat looked lousy.

So much ignorance in 1 post....The combat and gameplay is outstanding,,see reviews. it's brutal, and every shot counts as supplies ae low, and 1 hit you get knocked back. The game has 1.5 hours of cutscenes that you can skip in about a 20 hour SP campaign/.. a game ahs cutscenes so it's a movie?? By your definition almost every game is a movie... Such a useless and BS trolling Play the game before spewing crap, it is also nothing like uncharted.

The games fcus is the game not exposition it having a great story and characters to go with it is why it's a masterpiece, only desperatre fanboys will try and say it's  a bad thing.

You know TLOU is great every thread brings out the same BS hate, it's a movie being the dumbest thing I ever see posted, anyone who has played it knows how good the gameplay is.

Comparisons to uncharted are also idiotic...it is nothing like uncharted. Just proves how ignorant you are posting that nonsense.