By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil HD Remaster Announced for PS4/PS3/XONE/360/PC

I'll get it on PC, but I still would like it if it came to Wii U as well. How hard can it be to port the game?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
AZWification said:

http://gearnuke.com/capcom-releases-updated-resident-evil-series-sales-figure/

Why do they combine platform sales for some games and not for others?

I don't work for Capcom, so I really have no idea!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

This is not the Resident Evil I was expecting next.

I wonder what the hell is going on at Capcom. They need to figure out where the series is going, and soon.

Awesome! I always wanted to play this game!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I'll pass this time. I'll wait for the remake of the remaster of the remake due for release sometime in the near future.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
I have to admit it is kinda funny that every system but the Nintendo console gets this remake when it debuted exclusively on the GameCube in 2002.

Even Japanese 3rd parties don't give two craps about the Wii U.

Just pointing out NIntendo has a 5 year exclusivity deal with Capcom for Monster Hunter main series. If they didn't care, they wouldn't have made an exclusive deal for a large franchise. Might a ways whore out the only series they hope to make money on again

u can play the game on the wii u allready, since day one. there is no need for a another remake for nintendo consoles (allready had 3...).

is it the most remade game ever? we had a remake for the GC, a remake for the DS, a little remake for the wii(little from the GC remake) and now ps360,portstation and xbone...

next is mobil...

needed a reboot but hopefully this means we'll get that with RE2

Play Me