By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Canada) Target Offers Insane Sale- Many Games $10.00

Avro1958 said:
Target is a perfect example of how NOT to enter the Canadian market, they are in trouble and that's why you're seeing crazy sales like these. The Last of Us: Remastered was $39 the day of release up here, just sucked I was no where near a Target.

Their stores are always so empty. Even the one's in busy malls are not crowded. It doesn't help that most of the stuff they sell is overpriced. I do agree that they do have some good offers occasionally.I remember back in December, when the PS4 was not in stock anywhere, I actually found 2 PS4 units at the Target closest to my house. Just shows that few people shop there. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Just saw that MGS5 is on the list... Hurry to Target! They got the game already and its 10 bucks

Obviously it's Ground Zeroes.

Richard_Feynman said:
KLXVER said:
Just saw that MGS5 is on the list... Hurry to Target! They got the game already and its 10 bucks

Obviously it's Ground Zeroes.

......yes. Yes it is.

Most good stuff gone. I grabbed Ryse and NBA 2k14 for Xbonbon

PS4 was cleaned out as was Wiiu mostly, X1 actually had plenty stock of a few games. Sales must be low in canada.

Still 2 games for 25 after tax ain't bad.

Noooo ;-; I want some of those games... Well... I AM just a few hours away from Canada... nah, probably not worth the effort x~x

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Noooo ;-; I want some of those games... Well... I AM just a few hours away from Canada... nah, probably not worth the effort x~x

given prices in US and amazon, nope its not.  

Everything for PS4 was sold out sadly.

Damn! Wii remotes 10 bucks only? I'll take 4 then.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!