Around the Network

1) Smash Bros (Wii U)
2) Masterchief Collection
3) Assassin's Creed Unity (X1)
4) Batman Arkham Knight (X1)
5) Zelda U

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

VXIII said:

Edit: never mind, I found the results thread.

Results are for August, this is voting for September.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

CGI-Quality said:

#1 UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END
2. Mirror's Edge 2 |PC|
3. The Order: 1886
4. Bloodbourne
5. Quantum Break (Xbox One)

Bloodborne, CGI, it's Bloodborne. Make that mistake again and I'll drink your blood.

Interesting to see your list dominated by consoles games, considering the master race and all :p

1. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix (PS3)
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
3. Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
4. Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
5. Persona 5 (PS3)

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I don't get it?

Meh, it's just that I don't like comments like that: "Tagging"

You either have something to say, a list to write in this case, or not. And in both cases, saying "tagging" is pointless.

That's why I'm slapping your post.

Well, I was in the middle of updating the Zelda thread in advance of the Hyrule Warriors Direct, when I saw this thread and wanted to tag it, so I didn't forget about it later. I had a vague list in my mind but wasn't sure on the order and I didn't have a lot of time in that moment to reorganize it. 

I figured "tagging" the thread was the best way to keep in in my "VGChartz buddy" so I could return to it later.

1. Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)

2. Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

3. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (3DS)

4. Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

5. Assassin's Creed Unity (PC)

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

1. Splatoon (Wii-U)
2. Pokemon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire (3DS)
3. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (Wii-U)
4. Super Smash Bros (Wii-U)
5. Super Smash Bros (3DS)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
JEMC said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I don't get it?

Meh, it's just that I don't like comments like that: "Tagging"

You either have something to say, a list to write in this case, or not. And in both cases, saying "tagging" is pointless.

That's why I'm slapping your post.

Well, I was in the middle of updating the Zelda thread in advance of the Hyrule Warriors Direct, when I saw this thread and wanted to tag it, so I didn't forget about it later. I had a vague list in my mind but wasn't sure on the order and I didn't have a lot of time in that moment to reorganize it. 

I figured "tagging" the thread was the best way to keep in in my "VGChartz buddy" so I could return to it later.

I see why you did it... but this particular thread is very, very easy to find. Just go to Hot Topics and it's always there on the top.

And most people that tag a thread, end up forgetting that they still have to make a real comment later, leaving only that tag behind them.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I figure I need to show up to keep Vita from being a complete whitewash this month :(

1. DanganRonpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PSV)
2. Tales of Hearts R (PSV)
3. Hotline Miami 2 (PSV)
4. Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (PSV)
5. Ar no Surge (PS3)

Sword Art Online & Hyperdimension Neptunia had to tumble out of the chart this month.  And the king is going to be dethroned next month :'( (at least until NISA pick up DanganRonpa: Another Episode!)