Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games are you planning to play this month?

Ps4: TlouR, Diablo, PvZ.
Wii U: just got one, picked Mario, MH and Zombie U, also planing to get Mario 3d and MK8 in august.
Xb1: nothing

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Around the Network

Skyward Sword.
I don't know,.. something about that game from the hour I played last night... Is it just me, or does it look worse than Twilight Princess. Maybe I need to play more.

I am currently playing The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword (Wii) and Ni No Kuni (PS3), if I finish any of those 2 before the month ends, I will start with a new Wii U game, but I chose them at random using www.backloggery.com so I still don't know which is the next one yet.

I picked up FF crystal chronicles for GC and サモンナイト クラフトソード物語2 for GBA recently as I never got the chance to play them when they were released, so probably those.

Just imported Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge + i'm going to play through Pikmin 3 finally.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening (50% through Dungeon 3 lol)

Kid Icarus Uprising

Random stuff on the internet and phone.

Nice. First play through?

Yes, loving it so hard but daaaammm it's so hard to figure out how to kill some of those usual enemies, like killing shyguy from back, or killing bomb-ombs with bombs so they give me a bomb and not come back.

That black squiggly thing I can't work out yet lol.

Tales of Symphonia for the gamecube and Tales of Symphonia - Dawn of a New World :D

Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest
Skyward Sword

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

MoHasanie said:

I'm gonna play Bioshock Infinite and Zelda Wind Waker HD, and I might play Super Mario 3D World. 

I bought a Wii-U in July, so I'm playing catch up. I am going to play Zombie-U and Donkey Kong County TF. 

Tlour
Tlour
Tlour
Tlour

Maybe some Firefall too