By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

I can't see the bold in IE. None of bold.

Even the post that I did in chrome after to bold my vote again in a new reply does not appear bold right now to me. My browsers are messed up (especially chrome since a few days ago - very random- but that's offtopic.)

Around the Network

Also, the reminders were when I was sleeping. I saw them the next morning. Don't you dare wish me modkilled for no reason unless your mafia.

The only bold I ever see on this site since chrome broke are the ones in signatures...

:-|

@theProf00

How do you explain Outlaw doing nothing night 1 if he is Mafia?

WhiteEaglePL said:
Also, the reminders were when I was sleeping. I saw them the next morning. Don't you dare wish me modkilled for no reason unless your mafia.

I don't want you to be modkilled. I was just replying to that comment.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Eagle
you only get a result if they actually do something.
sometimes a mafia will have a special kill ability like ninja or strongman (cant be blocked or doctored) and only one mafia members has it, so when they want to use it, they have to use that member.

Not every mafia does something every might. The only time a tracker is useful is when you track the one mafia member they used to go do the killing.

You actually said that he's been e ditting for a while with most being minor. That implies that a few or one was major...but you only have one example to show editting

theprof00 said:
Eagle
you only get a result if they actually do something.
sometimes a mafia will have a special kill ability like ninja or strongman (cant be blocked or doctored) and only one mafia members has it, so when they want to use it, they have to use that member.

Not every mafia does something every might. The only time a tracker is useful is when you track the one mafia member they used to go do the killing.

Makes sense.

Person Voting To Lynch Identity

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
HylianSwordsman --- --- Sparks      
Mr Khan Conegamer theprof00 Sparks      
Nicklesbe outlawauron Sparks RCTJunkie outlawauron    
noname2200 outlawauron --- ---      
outlawauron Smeags --- ---      
padib outlawauron Wright Sparks Mr Khan    
Smeags outlawauron --- ---      
theprof00 outlawauron --- Sparks outlawauron    
WhiteEaglePL --- --- Sparks outlawauron    
spurgeonryan Conegamer --- --- --- --- Dozla
Wright Conegamer --- --- --- --- Tethys
TruckOSaurus outlawauron --- --- --- --- Oscar
Conegamer RCTjunkie --- --- --- --- Lena
Sparks outlawauron RCTjunkie RCTjunkie --- --- Anna
RCTjunkie --- Wright Sparks --- --- Lethe
  With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.  

If the vote count is in error, please PM me!

http://itsalmo.st/#night4

Alright padib. I guess I'm satisfied for now. I'll come back to this later. I want to see what outlaw's role really is. If it's particularly good, I might start to put a little more weight into the mafia mayor theory.

For now, I still trust prof a bit more, just because he's confirmed town, no offense padib

vote outlaw