By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Nicklesbe said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Stop fabricating things Nickles.

I'm not fabricating anytihng you are just lying once again, Like how you lied about how your role originally worked, or are you going to say you didn't lie then either?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/9235/words-of-wisdom/#content

If you were trying to "clear things up" then why did you post on WoW's wall that there were enough votes to lynch? Why not say there was a mistake and there isn't a vote to lynch? Can someone else answer please am I mistaken or not? To me it looks like you are telling WoW there is a lynch.

Because either he was online for a moment or the site messed with me and I was waiting for responce, and so I said "urgent pm" at the end.

I have deleted that to not cause further uneccessary and wrong accusations. End of story. This is wasting everyone's time.Also, I hope you track me tonight.

@theprof00 LOL what do you mean by me being an "orgy" of evidence? I don't understand in what way haha.

Around the Network

I have a slight feeling outlaw is not Mafia due to the lack of urgent defence from him, and how Nickles actually voted for him too. Yet he was the urgent one to try and get my vote for outlaw to count, and not the one for Nickles himself.

But the clear leader of investigating (theprof) wants us to vote lol. Oh and I can't use IE to bold for some reason - never works nor can I see bold apart from my signature. So for this post I used chrome.

I vote Outlaw

Nevermind theprof00, I see what you mean.

Person Voting To Lynch Identity

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
HylianSwordsman --- --- Sparks      
Mr Khan Conegamer theprof00 Sparks      
Nicklesbe outlawauron Sparks RCTJunkie outlawauron    
noname2200 outlawauron --- ---      
outlawauron Smeags --- ---      
padib outlawauron Wright Sparks      
Smeags outlawauron --- ---      
theprof00 outlawauron --- Sparks      
WhiteEaglePL --- --- Sparks outlawauron    
spurgeonryan Conegamer --- --- --- --- Dozla
Wright Conegamer --- --- --- --- Tethys
TruckOSaurus outlawauron --- --- --- --- Oscar
Conegamer RCTjunkie --- --- --- --- Lena
Sparks outlawauron RCTjunkie RCTjunkie --- --- Anna
RCTjunkie --- Wright Sparks --- --- Lethe
  With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.  

If the vote count is in error, please PM me!

http://itsalmo.st/#night4

I voted outlaw too wow
just in case
vote outlaw

Around the Network

@padib
the problem I have with that post is that you supposedly didnt know what I was talking about later on, but when I said you were the only rolefishing you said I was the one who brought up cone.

I never said anything about a role. I just said stop talking. After you say this quote you then say something like "outlaw claimed"? but you knew he claimed because you said i brought up cone.

Yeah I didnt put much stock in it otherwise I wouldve pushed for you to answer it a bit harder. I figured you understood that I saw a claim but u didnt ir whatever. Wasnt a major lead. Just looked like somethung else from my perspective

*tagging*

Actualky I think the better plan is nickles tracks anyone that isnt eagle. Eagle tracks nickles.
and if there's a watcher, watcher watches eagle.
Eagle says who nuckles tracked in the morning.
nickles confirms, nickles reports who he trackeds

Actualky I think the better plan is nickles tracks anyone that isnt eagle. Eagle tracks nickles.
and if there's a watcher, watcher watches eagle.
Eagle says who nuckles tracked in the morning.
nickles confirms, nickles reports who he trackeds