By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokémon tourney - X/Y or OR/AS?

Do you want to participate in a Pokémon tournament?

YES! NOW! 2 40.00%

Only after OR/AS are released 0 0%

I killed my pokémon, so not right now 0 0%

See results 3 60.00%

Total:5
mZuzek said:
lolz2222222222222222 said:
do i upload the battle now or wait til everyone has battled?

Well, Busted's waiting till everyone's done, so I guess you should do the same as well.

ok just tell me when!

Around the Network

WOOOOO First battle win

3609-1228-9914

Battle's code is

XBAW-WWWW-WWW9-68DT

3609-1228-9914

This was the first serious battle this team has been in that wasn't online and in doubles. But lets go Flarney, he really came through 

They had me at a 1640 rating until I started to use other pokemon to try out (they got me on a serious losing streak) 

Sacraficing my lead was the real blower honestly, but I couldn't remember all of your pokemon so I had to let it go 

3609-1228-9914

mZuzek said:
Ckoal said:
Battle's code is

XBAW-WWWW-WWW9-68DT

You didn't need to post that now, we were waiting for everyone to finish the round :P

No problem though. Congrats on going through, it was a good match, but I guess undeniably hax turned it in your favor near the end.
I can't express in words how pissed I was when you froze me and subsequently flinched me. But well, that's part of the game I guess...

That's actually his job, that is super what he is there for. The fact that my lead guy got taken out without even getting to really attack was the real blower. 

3609-1228-9914

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Ckoal said:

That's actually his job, that is super what he is there for. The fact that my lead guy got taken out without even getting to really attack was the real blower. 

To be honest now that I think about it, I guess I would've won had I switched to Arcanine instead of Charizard, but I just couldn't see that flinch coming.

I shouldn't have sacreficed my Raichu

Who is cody

3609-1228-9914

So i just lost to BiffAtlas
Does that count, even though busted is my next opponent

3609-1228-9914

mZuzek said:
Ckoal said:
So i just lost to BiffAtlas
Does that count, even though busted is my next opponent

Why were you even battling BiffAtlas?

Well, I guess that counts as a friendly... definitely doesn't count towards the tournament. Still, your next battle should be against Busted, but you should at least wait until the quarter-final round is over.

He Challenged me I was like okay, thought he might be busted, I didn't know who he was at first, he whopped my butt lol. 

I made some bad calls honestly, but okay, when does the second round start

3609-1228-9914

mZuzek said:
Ckoal said:

He Challenged me I was like okay, thought he might be busted, I didn't know who he was at first, he whopped my butt lol. 

I made some bad calls honestly, but okay, when does the second round start

Well, technically, it would start by 00:00 GMT (in about 2 hours), but we're probably going to have to wait off a little bit longer with CrazyMan and Slarvax.

Okay, I have to take my Fiance to the mall, I should be done in about 3 hours or less. So see you guys then

3609-1228-9914

I would've played if freaking Sand Veil wasn't banned. -.-