By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
platformmaster918 said:
MTZehvor said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Glad the Cheaters get away with another thing on their list. NFL is disgusting right now and Goodell needs to fucking go!!!

Ah, yes. The only thing this Super Bowl celebration was missing was a butthurt Dolphins fan.

hey they could win 10 superbowls but it's impossible to ignore their clear disregarding of the rules.  They really are forever tainted.

And this is precisely why I didn't bother to answer you seriously at first.

I gave a clear explanation as to how not only does Spygate have no proveable link to any of the first 3 Super Bowls, and there's been nothing but conflicting (at best) evidence involving Deflategate, and all of that gets ignored and instead it's just "wah cheated wah"

Too much haterade being drunk.

Around the Network
SkyHold said:
So now the cheating Pats have 4 asterisks. Don't ever compare Brady to Montana.Montana never cheated.If Manning had been a cheater he would probably have 5 super bowls right now.

It appears you lost this:

RolStoppable said:
Just so you New England fans know: Nobody likes you or your team. Especially when you edit your posts.

But I should take the high road here. Congrats for extending your record to six consecutive Super Bowls without scoring in the first quarter.

Yeah, I'll take that under consideration.  Keep making yourself feeling better by making silly posts titles on nowhere forum boards.  Beyond that, ya'll earned the response that will be so thickly broadcast from New England from here on out.

Real big of you though to, you know, give the opposing team so much credit.  Clearly, it's the Patriots that suck, and not that they actually face great competition in...the Super Bowl.  That never happens, I mean, what 8 of the last 11 SB's haven't been decided by less than a touchdown or anything.

As always though, keep the tears coming.  Thoroughly enjoyed.

Classy of Sherman, notice people try to make Sherman out to be a villain when he really just saying what he believes and if you don't like it then too damn bad.

Also yes New England's Super Bowl wins will always have an asterisk by each win . Haha I kid

Around the Network
mornelithe said:

Yeah, I'll take that under consideration.  Keep making yourself feeling better by making silly posts titles on nowhere forum boards.  Beyond that, ya'll earned the response that will be so thickly broadcast from New England from here on out.

Real big of you though to, you know, give the opposing team so much credit.  Clearly, it's the Patriots that suck, and not that they actually face great competition in...the Super Bowl.  That never happens, I mean, what 8 of the last 11 SB's haven't been decided by less than a touchdown or anything.

Damn you're smug.  Did you play in the game or something?  You act as if you contributed in some way and people are judging your lifes work.  Why do Pat's fans always have it turned up so high?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
mornelithe said:

Damn you're smug.  Did you play in the game or something?  You act as if you contributed in some way and people are judging your lifes work.  Why do Pat's fans always have it turned up so high?

Well that's not just Pats fans . Seems like fans of any team that wins the super bowl gets a little to into it as if they were apart of the team or something. 

NobleTeam360 said:
IkePoR said:

Well that's not just Pats fans . Seems like fans of any team that wins the super bowl gets a little to into it as if they were apart of the team or something. 

Yeah though this is a regular behavior of Patriot fans, so I've heard and so I've seen.  I get they're passionate about their team but these folks behave like this after a week 3 Jets victory.  

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
mornelithe said:

10 years of grief.  Payback time. :D

Hey guys, haven't been on in a while, and still can't believe I actually won, but hey, Pats FTW amirite?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC