By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
NobleTeam360 said:

You have more faith in the Cowboys than I do lol @ Vance

I know, I just don't feel like the Eagles or Giants will be anything special this year. I doubt the Cowboys will be a great team overall, but I think they have a good chance of winning the division.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
VanceIX said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I know, I just don't feel like the Eagles or Giants will be anything special this year. I doubt the Cowboys will be a great team overall, but I think they have a good chance of winning the division.

I hope you're right although if they did go to the Playoffs I'm sure they'd be one and done

NFC South:
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. Carolina Panthers
4. Tampa Bay Bucs

NFC North:
1. Green Bay Packers
2. Chicago Bears
3. Detroit Lions
4. Minnesota Vikings

NFC WEST
1. Seattle Seahawks
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. Arizona Cardinals
4. St. Louis Rams

NFC West
1. Seattle
2. San Fransisco
3. Arizona
4. St Louis

AFC was 30-34 vs the NFC in interconference play last year.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

VancelX said:

5. NFC North
-Packers
-Bears
-Vikings
-Raiders

I added the Lions as #4 for you.

Did I seriously have the Raiders in the NFC? Wow, my bad. Yeah, the #4 spot was meant for the Lions. Thanks.

NobleTeam360 said:
VanceIX said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I hope you're right although if they did go to the Playoffs I'm sure they'd be one and done

Gotta be optomistic, maybe Romo will play like a man possessed and get them somewhere

That being said, I don't think they stand a chane against the 49ers or the Seahawks, or the Pats or Broncos, if they do manage to make it that far. Of course, worse teams have won the championship, so a never know.

AFC North
Cinn. Bengals have the D to top this division
Baltimore Ravens
Pittsburgh Steelers Ben Rothlesburger is not playing as well as he ages as other QBs as successful as he also age.
Cleveland Browns- The Browns seem to have bad luck on their side

AFC South
Colts- They will get it done easily unless there is a surprising rise in play by the weaker clubs.
Tennesse Titans
Jacksonville Jaguars
Houston Texans- Interesting to see what the team will do without Matt Shaub and long time coach Gary Kubiak.

AFC West
Denver Broncos- DeMarcus Ware DE, Aqib Talib CB, T.J. Ward Strong safety. The Broncos really addressed their problem on defense from last year during free agency. Ware is the biggest star, but the secondary was the Broncos greatest weakness last year and it is much improved.

San Diego Chargers- They should be called Broncos Westcoast because former Broncos OC Mike McCoy has done the best he can to make the Chargers have a high flying, fast paced offense like the Broncos. Philup Rivers appears to have bounced back last year and is a good enough QB to do what McCoy wants.

Kansas City Chiefs- Not a fan of Alex Smith and his safe, boring, yet efficient football. He wins where ever he goes though. This is helped by a defense that creates a ton of turnovers. I will not be surprised if the Chefs top the Chargers.

Oakland Raiders- The Raiders are a bunch of thugs. They have a huge tradition of losing. Noname loves these guys so I hope they win some against the Chiefs and Chargers.

Wild cards:
AFC: Bengals, Chargers
NFC: Cardinals, Saints

Divisional:
AFC: Broncos, Colts, Patriots, Bengals
NFC: Eagles, Seahawks, Bears, Saints

Championship:
AFC: Colts, Bengals
NFC: Eagles, Saints

Superbowl:
Eagles win over Colts by 13!!!

Burek said: