By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Seahawks are back. :)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network

The Colts are a better team then the Cowboys they should have no problem beating the Cowboys.  Looking at the common opponents both teams had the Colts did a lot better against those then the Cowboys did.  On top of that the Cowboys are not a good home team so even that is not a real advantage.

^^ Haha, I thought you said the Colts sucked ;)

Cowboys are a team of two faces. 2/3rds of the time they are solid as hell, 1/3rd of the time they're trash.

Final four games I think they split, and end up 10-6, so a wild-card is possible but nowhere near guaranteed.

I think GB stacks up and knocks down basically anyone in the NFC though, unless Seattle continues to gain momentum. Seattle is just potent enough on offense to put some points up, and their defense is getting back to real form. Watching the SF game, they were hustling out there with a real high energy level, rushing to the ball but also playing smart. Sherman showed he could still shadow a receiver closely AND eyeball the QB1 enough to post a shutout + double INT game.

Currently NFC :

#1 GB
#2 Seattle
#3 Philly
#4 Dallas
#5 Arizona
#6 Garbage
#7 Detroit/etc
#8 Literal Shit in a toilet
#9 NFC South

Nice 3-0 start to the week, along with the Eagles domination made this a very enjoyable Friday.

Hopefully, Sunday will continue in this manner...

Would have posted earlier, but I was out with the family for Thanksgiving.

Damnnnnn I was completely off base with the Cowboy's VS Eagle's game. It was embarrassing and wasn't even entertaining to watch. Makes me wonder why Dallas couldn't play like that against the Giants last week... It must be frustrating for Dallas fans to watch sense it would seem that Dallas is the all around better team, but they just decided not to play at HOME! Trust me, I know how it feels :'(. The annoying things is that I'm going to have to hear from the overconfident Eagle's fans all week about how they're the best team and how this is their year to win the superbowl...

Also of course this was the one week I decided to play Romo over Big Ben in fantasy... HE DIDNT EVEN THROW A TD!!!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
^^ Haha, I thought you said the Colts sucked ;)

Cowboys are a team of two faces. 2/3rds of the time they are solid as hell, 1/3rd of the time they're trash.

Final four games I think they split, and end up 10-6, so a wild-card is possible but nowhere near guaranteed.

I think GB stacks up and knocks down basically anyone in the NFC though, unless Seattle continues to gain momentum. Seattle is just potent enough on offense to put some points up, and their defense is getting back to real form. Watching the SF game, they were hustling out there with a real high energy level, rushing to the ball but also playing smart. Sherman showed he could still shadow a receiver closely AND eyeball the QB1 enough to post a shutout + double INT game.

Currently NFC :

#1 GB
#2 Seattle
#3 Philly
#4 Dallas
#5 Arizona
#6 Garbage
#7 Detroit/etc
#8 Literal Shit in a toilet
#9 NFC South

I never said they sucked I just said they aren't that good but they improved since then and they are definitely good enough to beat the Cowboys.

Kaepernick is trash also nice hair douchebag. Looks like Niners made the wrong decision with Alex.

CHI-DET 2 PHI-DAL 2 SEA-SF 2 WAS-IND 2
TEN-HOU 2 CLE-BUF 2 SD-BAL 2 NYG-JAC 1
CIN-TB 1 OAK-STL 2 NO-PIT 2 CAR-MIN 2
ARI-ATL 1 NE-GB 1 DEN-KC 1 MIA-NYJ 1 by 12

Above & Beyond

0-3 yesterday, jeebus. Need to stop picking with my heart.

DolPhanTendo said:
Kaepernick is trash also nice hair douchebag.

Sounds like you have some personal issues to work through.