By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
NobleTeam360 said:
RolStoppable said:
BUF-MIA   MIN-CHI 2 HOU-CLE 2 ATL-CAR 1
CIN-NO 2 TB-WAS 2 DEN-STL 1 SF-NYG 1
SEA-KC 1 OAK-SD 2 DET-ARI 1 PHI-GB 2
NE-IND 1 BYE   BYE   PIT-TEN 1

Changing my Hou vs Cle pick to Cle winning. 

Around the Network
BUF-MIA 2 MIN-CHI 2 HOU-CLE 2 ATL-CAR 2
SEA-KC 1 OAK-SD 2 DET-ARI 2 PHI-GB 2
NE-IND 2 BYE   BYE   PIT-TEN 1 by 17

ljigga said:
RolStoppable said:
BUF-MIA 2 MIN-CHI 2 HOU-CLE 2 ATL-CAR 2
SEA-KC 1 OAK-SD 2 DET-ARI 1 PHI-GB 2
NE-IND 1 BYE   BYE   PIT-TEN 1 by 7

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

IamAwsome said:
RolStoppable said:
BUF-MIA 2 MIN-CHI 1 HOU-CLE 2 ATL-CAR 1
SEA-KC 1 OAK-SD 2 DET-ARI 2 PHI-GB 2
NE-IND 1 BYE   BYE   PIT-TEN PIT by 5

Thursday pick. 

Filling in the other picks. 

Changing my SEA/KC pick to KC to win

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network

I'm changing a couple of picks. I'm taking SEA and NE.

Carl2291 said:

Anyone here a Patriots fan?

Shame on your team.

Shame on them.

Shouldn't really have to say this, but....the team, the coaches, and training staff are about as likely to have control over an organizations twitter account, as they are over oil prices.  The more apt statement would be 'shame' on the organization and/or IT department who allowed such words to go unfiltered.

Is it wrong that I'm not surprised by STL leading the Broncos? More surprised by TB winning at the moment, though Washington does suck.

RolStoppable said:
Arkaign said:
Is it wrong that I'm not surprised by STL leading the Broncos? More surprised by TB winning at the moment, though Washington does suck.

Nothing wrong with that.

The Seahawks beat the Broncos.
The Rams beat the Seahawks.

Therefore: Rams > Broncos.

Haha yeah.  it's just that the Rams have consistently given good teams a hard time this year.  They nearly knocked off a ton of leading teams already, and DEN seems to be a team that is capable of underestimating the 'easy' opponents. I wish I had the balls to have picked it as the upset of the week but was trying to play it safer after 3 close upsets got away from me last week in the 4th quarter (final minute in one or two of them).

i think i'm going to switch to DET over ARI. I think both have tons of lucky wins this year, but I think DET might have the advantage today. So yes, I may regret it later, but officially going with DET > ARI.

*sigh*