By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
RolStoppable said:
Only an hour to go now. Remember, guys, this is an even week, so my picks will be horrendous for the most part. Make sure that yours don't line up with mine too much, if you don't want to lose.

If people don't want to lose, they should have been doing this all season.

Around the Network

CLE-CIN 2
KC-BUF 1
MIA-DET 1
DAL-JAC 2
SF-NO -
TEN-BAL 2
PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 2
DEN-OAK 1
STL-ARI 2
NYG-SEA 2
CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI 1 by 7

edited in. forgot the damn Saints game. Oh well.

Blake Bortles is the man.

Jets are off to a good start. Whether that will mean anything in the long run is dubious at best though I believe.

So if anyone is curious as to why the Jets are winning right now...

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:

So if anyone is curious as to why the Jets are winning right now...

Didn't realize the biebs was still around.

He looks kind of concerned, like Cam Heyward there told him big ben wants to talk to him in the bathroom.

LOL did someone really pick the Jags? That's hilarious.

Lots of tight games today otherwise. SF playing strong it looks like.

Following the Det/Mia game loosely on the NFL.com site, and did I just see the Lions go for it on 4th and 6 in the 3rd quarter while ahead? What the hell kind of decision is that? Truly weird.

Wow yeah. Those are the kind of decisions that can pay off, but more often than not can truly burn you. Not sure why they would gamble so hard while ahead, or in situations where next to nobody would even try it. 4th and inches, down in the 4th? Sure. 4th and 6 while ahead in the 3rd, whaaaaaat? lol.

The Steeler's are being added to the blacklist after this week

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Looks like a couple super close games are close to falling outside of my picks, but happy that they were great close games to the end.