By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
dukerx2 said:
I called before the season and I'm sticking to it, the Cardinals will win the NFC west and make it to the conference championship.

and will lose to the cowboys or packers.

Around the Network
CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 2 MIA-DET 2 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 1
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI CAR by 3

Going to take a chance on both the Buffalo and Carolina games and hope that it pays off.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

RolStoppable said:
CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 1 MIA-DET 1 DAL-JAC 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI PHI by 14

I have lost faith in my G-men, sorry grandpa

Kinda sucks that the remaining Thursday Night game are on NFL Network even if I had cable or satellite its likely I wouldn't have that channel. Hope CBS coughs up some more money so that all the games will be on CBS next year. I only watch two things on CBS on a regular basis The Amazing Race and NFL games.

Chris Hu said:
Kinda sucks that the remaining Thursday Night game are on NFL Network even if I had cable or satellite its likely I wouldn't have that channel. Hope CBS coughs up some more money so that all the games will be on CBS next year. I only watch two things on CBS on a regular basis The Amazing Race and NFL games.

How are you not watching the best show on not only CBS, but all of TV: Survivor!?!?!?

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
FatedReality said:
Chris Hu said:

How are you not watching the best show on not only CBS, but all of TV: Survivor!?!?!?

You unironically voted for Matt Schaub in the earlier poll, didn't you?

CLE-CIN  2 KC-BUF  2 MIA-DET  2 DAL-JAC  1
SF-NO  2 TEN-BAL  2 PIT-NYJ  1 ATL-TB  2
DEN-OAK  1 STL-ARI  2 NYG-SEA  2 CHI-GB  2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI 2 by 4

CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF 2 MIA-DET 1 DAL-JAC 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI PHI by 7

Former something....

RolStoppable said:
CLE-CIN 2 KC-BUF   MIA-DET   DAL-JAC  
SF-NO   TEN-BAL   PIT-NYJ   ATL-TB  
DEN-OAK   STL-ARI   NYG-SEA   CHI-GB  
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI by X

burninmylight said:
I am tentatively taking Cleveland tonight, but this pick is subject to change.

And it changed. What the hell was I thinking. The Browns can't win three straight. Gimme the Bengals.