By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I went to Gamescom - Updated - Now with pics! Page 5

Mikeanheath said:

Think you missed my post above all your pics. Was that alien game you played Alienation? Housemarque game

Sorry! It was Isolation as the last pic suggests. It was playable in a Truck Sony had on Gamescom. It looked and was fun, really! Way better than Far Cry 4, to me (those elephants...).

Around the Network

The elephants aren't good? =l

Nice pictures. What's the second to the last picture for the PS4, with the Gothic vibe?

So strange seeing Nintendo promote sexy.

I heard the LBP3 devs in an interview talk about how they changed a little bit about how sackboy jumps, meaning it's a little less floaty maybe having more control while he's in air. Did it feel any different to you? Also does the 16 extra layers work well?

walsufnir said:

- Gravity Rush 2 for augen :)

- Didn't find it anywhere...

Sigh, appears the whole show ignored the Vita. Good work Walsufnir.

pokoko said:
The elephants aren't good? =l

Nice pictures. What's the second to the last picture for the PS4, with the Gothic vibe?

So strange seeing Nintendo promote sexy.

With the gothic vice? That is Bloodborne and I *almost* risked my life to take that photo

Around the Network
Augen said:
walsufnir said:

- Gravity Rush 2 for augen :)

- Didn't find it anywhere...

Sigh, appears the whole show ignored the Vita. Good work Walsufnir.

Well, there were Vitas, I saw them for sure! But they were in an area for kids/indie games and I think it was remote play shown. Really couldn't find anything else for Vita :(

Mikeanheath said:
I heard the LBP3 devs in an interview talk about how they changed a little bit about how sackboy jumps, meaning it's a little less floaty maybe having more control while he's in air. Did it feel any different to you? Also does the 16 extra layers work well?

I am sorry but I didn't play the first iterations of the game and only had a few moments on it as I played before 9 am and a Sony guy told me I was not allowed to play it already

For me the biggest surprise:
- Ori
A beautiful and challenging game, wonderful artstyle.
Best graphics:

- Bloodborne and Quantum Break. Bloodborne for art style, Quantum Break for effects and detail and everything.

Biggest disappointment:
- Driveclub
People played it, said wow to graphics (while the framerate wasn't really consistent in the playable demo) but the game itself didn't get the audience. People played a course and immediately put the controller back. You aren't even allowed to leave the track for more than 3 seconds, otherwise a counter appears and after 3 seconds you are set back on track.

Most fun while playing:
- Beating Xbox guy *and* PS4 guy on Fifa 15 while I am quite a noob at Fifa and Bloodborne. This game really had something!

how was sunset?

Surgeon Simulator in the 18+ area. LOL

Did you get to try Morpheus? 

Was Fable Legends any good?

Was Quantum Break much of an interactive movie?