By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I went to Gamescom - Updated - Now with pics! Page 5

soulfly666 said:
walsufnir said:
So only 2 days left!
I hope that there are not too many press idiots walking around trying to disturb me while I am going to play some games for the first time! :)

DooM, DooM, DooM, need news on DooooooooooM !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah... I am also interested in it so expect at least something.

Around the Network

Good luck at gamescom Walsufnir. And hope you have fun and get blown away by cool announcements (*secretely hopes for Medievil 3 announcement myself*)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Kratos said:
Good luck at gamescom Walsufnir. And hope you have fun and get blown away by cool announcements (*secretely hopes for Medievil 3 announcement myself*)

Thank you very much! Just for the jokes perhaps I'll take some shots from whatever has written Tomb Raider on it

Ask a Nintendo rep about Zelda HD and see his face.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Ask a Nintendo rep about Zelda HD and see his face.

Hahaha, if I get to the Nintendo booths, I'll try it

Around the Network

You could check for news on Darksiders at Nordic games (Hall 4.2 Stand: A052)

baloofarsan said:
You could check for news on Darksiders at Nordic games (Hall 4.2 Stand: A052)

Added to list but I can't promise

I am in guys, see you later!

walsufnir said:
Kratos said:

Thank you very much! Just for the jokes perhaps I'll take some shots from whatever has written Tomb Raider on it

Cruel but funny none the less

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Tag for after visit updates

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.