By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

~Attempting to Fix Something~

Okay. Fixed.

Explanation: Couldn't access the thread through Hot Topics (Sorted by Most Posts) as it had an incorrect post count but by my post it has corrected the count and should be accessible again through all means.

OP still exists. Although OP hasn't been active in years so if anyone wants to take over then feel free to ask.

Edit - May only be fixed for those on 10PPP

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 February 2023

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Okay. Fixed.

Explanation: Couldn't access the thread through Hot Topics (Sorted by Most Posts) as it had an incorrect post count but by my post it has corrected the count and should be accessible again through all means.

OP still exists. Although OP hasn't been active in years so if anyone wants to take over then feel free to ask.

Don't know what 10PPP means but I can access this thread from the hot topics on the home page and from your link in the website issues thread just fine.

Ah 10 posts per page. Yes I'm on that.

Zippy6 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Okay. Fixed.

Don't know what 10PPP means but I can access this thread from the hot topics on the home page and from your link in the website issues thread just fine.

PPP = Posts Per Page.

I should have said that, Lol.

That's good though. 👍

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, kinda sad the anime thread died.

Wish someone would take over.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, kinda sad the anime thread died.

Wish someone would take over.

Do it !!!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Do it !!!

Nah, I'm good.

I had the wrestling thread but it wasnt even counted as an official thread from the previous OT list thread lol

So my motivation in maintaining a OT thread is pretty much zero which is why I barely post in the wrestling thread to begin with nowadays.

BasilZero said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Do it !!!

I had the wrestling thread but it wasnt even counted as an official thread from the previous OT list thread lol

There isn't that much special about that tag, Lol.

We have the official tag because we want to track who is creating these threads...We want to ensure they'll be a responsible OP for threads which are typically large and community focused and sometimes need an active OP willing to put the effort in keeping it up to date...We'll make that determination usually. In the past, large threads like this have usually required Mod approval first.

We were also going to create a badge to go alongside it, Lol.

But it's also not a hard rule, it's a very light rule. We don't care that much, the only thing is that if someone else wanted to take over the thread of an inactive OP...We would definitely listen to the idea and likely accept it but other than that we don't really care as long as someone is putting the work in and isn't a trouble maker, it ain't much more than a pretty label.

All you need to do is ask and I'd say sure it's official, as easy as that, Lol.

Your Wrestling thread is in my NEW OP but it's one without an OP so I'm going to try to sort that first before moving it in the main table.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 February 2023

Ryuu96 said:

There isn't that much special about that tag, Lol.

We have the official tag because we want to track who is creating these threads...We want to ensure they'll be a responsible OP for threads which are typically large and community focused and sometimes need an active OP willing to put the effort in keeping it up to date...We'll make that determination usually. In the past, large threads like this have usually required Mod approval first.

We were also going to create a badge to go alongside it, Lol.

But it's also not a hard rule, it's a very light rule. We don't care that much, the only thing is that if someone else wanted to take over the thread of an inactive OP...We would definitely listen to the idea and likely accept it but other than that we don't really care as long as someone is putting the work in and isn't a trouble maker, it ain't much more than a pretty label.

All you need to do is ask and I'd say sure it's official, as easy as that, Lol.

Your Wrestling thread is in my NEW OP but it's one without an OP so I'm going to try to sort that first before moving it in the main table.

No problem and I saw the OT in your thread after I posted my last response lol

Eh, I'm okay if someone else takes the Wrestling thread to be honest.

I dont really have the free time I used to have years ago to maintain a community thread.

So if you want, you dont have to fix it and can just give it to someone who wants to create a new thread.

Ryuu96 said:

Okay. Fixed.

I'm curious because I was the last one to comment before it was broken.