deskpro2k3 said:

I would also suggest; (Toaru Majutsu no Index) in Japanese

A Certain Magical Index I

A Certain Magical Index II

Thank you desk pro!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
Ao Haru Ride is fairly good but it really suffers from a very weak premise that they keep going back to.

You think love is a weak premise?

Love is a theme and not a premise.

The premise is that they once knew each other and now they changed. And they keep getting back to "oh how they changed". That's a really weak premise, especially since it doesn't seem to have had an effect on anything.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

deskpro2k3 said:

The new anime I'm watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoqly3cifCs

Watcha think? I've said some pretty mean things about it so far, but I've still enjoyed what I've seen...

Nymeria said:
I watch some anime. My favorite show is Death Note, anything like that be up for.

Code Geass is similar to Death Note in a lot of ways...if you haven't seen it, check it out

sundin13 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

The new anime I'm watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoqly3cifCs

Watcha think? I've said some pretty mean things about it so far, but I've still enjoyed what I've seen...

I think its great.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Anyone got recommendations for a new character of the week? Also, thinking of changing up the poll. Any ideas?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
VanceIX said:
Anyone got recommendations for a new character of the week? Also, thinking of changing up the poll. Any ideas?

Kamina from TTGL? Has that already been done?

VanceIX said:

Lovely and evil at the same time :D, Smartest girl characters  ever! 

BTW we can vote the smartest women character as a proposition for the poll

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

some animes are bad like graphiclly so i cant watch those

Random Picture of the day: I like her smile!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ka-pi96 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Random Picture of the day: I like her smile

And my first thought was 'is that even a girl?'

She does seem more like a boy huh? Lolll

But her name is Makoto Kikuchi and Google will more then assure you that she is a girl xD

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850