By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

vivster said:

That fact is no consolation of how hard Tougo was snubbed.

Edit: Dammit vivs just vote for her

Last edited by Mike321 - on 05 February 2018

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

It's Gin Minowa week!

Best hero category is now up for voting in the crunchyroll awards, and there's only one right choice. I'll know if you guys don't vote for her, and I'll hunt down those who don't.

I voted for your girl for Best Hero...but mostly cuz All Might didn't do much last year. 

He does deserve Best Girl though.

Nanachi is also great...but I'm not sure if she deserves best hero award at this point. Best Girl maybe...but Crunchyroll probably left her off for a certain reason.

I gave Best Villain to Bondrewd though, and after mulling it over, gave AOTY to Made in Abyss. I loved Sangatsu too...but that's also an ongoing show, and can't help but feel Abyss deserves the recognition.

Let's see how it goes...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said: 

Nanachi is also great...but I'm not sure if she deserves best hero award at this point. Best Girl maybe...but Crunchyroll probably left her off for a certain reason.

I gave Best Villain to Bondrewd though, and after mulling it over, gave AOTY to Made in Abyss. I loved Sangatsu too...but that's also an ongoing show, and can't help but feel Abyss deserves the recognition.

Let's see how it goes...

Made in Abyss has more than enough recognition. What really needs it is Houseki no Kuni.

They totally got around nominating any of gems of Houseki no Kuni due to the technicality of gender. I demand a "best gem" category! Fuck gemophobes!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Super_Boom said:

I voted for your girl for Best Hero...but mostly cuz All Might didn't do much last year. 

He does deserve Best Girl though.

Thanks boom! I knew I can always count of you *fist bumps*

I do agree All Might should have been at least nominated for best girl

I'm so happy I was so productive the past days. I got my backlog down from almost 90 to less than 50. If I can get it down to 10 before my vacation I'm gonna be fine.

I might drop Violet Evergarden though. I have only watched the first ep but I don't really want to continue already. I'm not gonna assume something interesting happened in the last 3 episodes.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I actually got myself all of Ichigo Mashimaro yesterday. I'm thinking of bumping it up to a 10. It really is one of the great comedy master pieces. And Mitsuboshi Colors is the sad reminder that we don't really have those anymore.

VersusEvil said:
Got around to starting Violet Evergarden. It's certainly got a lot of promise, it's stunning and I adore the soundtrack and characters. One show that is getting close to the drop zone tho is A place further than the universe ... animation/characters/plot are utter trash.

I forgot to watch the last few episodes, so I was planning on a mini-marathon tomorrow. I like it so far, just kinda slow so I have to be in the right mood for it. Main girl is cute and the animation is incredible.

-----------

Winner of the the Best Isekai poll is...KONOSUBA!

New Poll is Best Reverse Trap. Trap characters seem so trendy nowadays, and while I'm sure everyone enjoys a pretty girl with a secret penis, let's talk about the opposite character type. Who is your favorite pretty boy that's actually a pretty girl? How do they make you feel? *nods politely and takes notes*

Like usual, I just picked a few popular ones, speak up if your favorite secret girl isn't listed.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Emile Crossfode. "He" acts supergay.

Yuki from Haganai gets my vote.