By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Killing Bites

Finally an anime that answers the age old question "What if a Honey Badger was a sexy girl!". It's loud, it's stupid, it's brutal, it's sexy. It's the best kind of absolute trash. And we even get some full frontal nudity in the first EP.

I initially wanted to watch it as a joke but I'm definitely picking this up now. It does have a kinda Freezing vibe to it which makes it so amazing. It's full frontal, no compromise, no nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vq3GS1trWY

Check it out!

Last edited by vivster - on 13 January 2018

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Slow Start ep 2 was a huge improvement on ep 1.

No puns, please.

The teacher is my favorite character. Calling her student "ants" was a nice touch.

vivster said:

Killing Bites

Finally an anime that answers the age old question "What if a Honey Badger was a sexy girl!". It's loud, it's stupid, it's brutal, it's sexy. It's the best kind of absolute trash. And we even get some full frontal nudity in the first EP.

I initially wanted to watch it as a joke but I'm definitely picking this up now. It does have a kinda Freezing vibe to it which makes it so amazing. It's full frontal, no compromise, no nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vq3GS1trWY

Check it out!

On cr?

pokoko said:
Slow Start ep 2 was a huge improvement on ep 1.

No puns, please.

The teacher is my favorite character. Calling her student "ants" was a nice touch.

It doesn't seem like it was a slow start after all. What trickery.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I used paid services like Crunchy Roll and Netflix to watch my shows. Though since there's more services than I'd like to have, I'll make a few exceptions for anime I'm interested in, but aren't on the 2 I mentioned.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said: 

Last edited by pokoko - on 13 January 2018

Cloudman said:

Nice work my pun brother.

----------------------

I found a way to watch Violet Evergarden. Holy cow that was amazing, felt like I was watching a 24 minute movie, the production value was so high. Definitely going to be a high point for this season. Violet is too cute.

Decided I'll probably not watch Dagashi Kashi this season. Can't find it on any service I'm subbed to, and unlike Evergarden, I wasn't nearly interested enough to look elsewhere for it. Same story with Seven Deadly Sins. That's six anime for the season, might pick up two or three more depending how I feel.

Also just passed the halfway point for Made in Abyss. Gives me a strong Hunter x Hunter vibe, with cute young characters learning to adapt to a brutal setting, and how the story seems to like to laugh and throw the usual cliches out the window. Only it's not a million episodes and there are female characters that are actual female. Ozen's voice gives me chills.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

FRANXX might be the most convoluted collection of plot devices I've ever seen in my life. I can't take stuff like this as anything more than irony.

Last edited by pokoko - on 14 January 2018

I don't always cry when I watch anime. But when I do, it's because it has a soundtrack that punches me right in the freaking chest.

Some really heavy parts, but nothing that would normally warrant that reaction. Just...this soundtrack. Guh.

Just a few episodes left. *swallows hard*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Aeolus451 said:

On cr?

It's on Amazon but Horrible Subs picked it up as well.

One of the reasons why I don't give a shit about streaming sites. I am an Amazon Prime member but I cannot watch it because it's not available in my region. So screw them.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.