By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

After updating MAL, I've noticed that currently I'm following 6 anime, which are Aho Girl, Boku no Hero Season 2, Dragon Ball Super, New Game! Season 2, GAMERS!, and Mononoke.

Am I a cool anime watcher now??

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
After updating MAL, I've noticed that currently I'm following 6 anime, which are Aho Girl, Boku no Hero Season 2, Dragon Ball Super, New Game! Season 2, GAMERS!, and Mononoke.

No Cloud. 

You were a cool anime watcher all along. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
Cloudman said:

No Cloud. 

You were a cool anime watcher all along. 

Speaking of Boku no Hero, Ochako in the latest ep was just so dang cute when she got embarrassed! xD Ugh, I hope Ochako/Deku eventually becomes a thing...! Also Grape Juice unexpected turned out to be pretty cool in his fight, despite his shameless character, and now I'm kinda scared of the principle... ._.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ka-pi96 said:
Cloudman said:

Speaking of Boku no Hero, Ochako in the latest ep was just so dang cute when she got embarrassed! xD Ugh, I hope Ochako/Deku eventually becomes a thing...! Also Grape Juice unexpected turned out to be pretty cool in his fight, despite his shameless character, and now I'm kinda scared of the principle... ._.

Completely agree with that! Ochako/Deku will never happen though. It will be teased at for... well... ever! But never actually happen. That's just how anime/manga is

Hmm...I think I'd be a bit surprised if it doesn't happen, just wouldn't expect anything till the very end. 

Anyways, I was a bit torn on this one. Dekuchako is my OTP, but the ship tease this arc felt a bit out of place. Ochako generally does a good job avoiding being Naruto-level pairing fodder at least, which I kinda prefer honestly. These kids have other things to worry about.

I haven't watched most of the new stuff from this season. Just waiting til the end of the season to watch them all. I've been watching that new naruto anime, my hero academia and kingdom. I've also been watching alot of those funimation anime that was added to crunchyroll.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Cloudman said:

Completely agree with that! Ochako/Deku will never happen though. It will be teased at for... well... ever! But never actually happen. That's just how anime/manga is

Yeah, I'm on the side that it will probably happen... when the manga ends, and I'd be okay with that. I don't want this to end anytime soon.. ;w;

Dance my pretties!

Well, it's been amusing following the manga and anime of New Game! The manga was ahead for some time, but stopped receiving updates for awhile. Now that the anime is catching up, the manga suddenly picked up again to the point where both the anime and manga are currently at the same point in the story. It makes me wonder which one will get ahead 1st~

Dance my pretties!

Fun crossover I found on the interwebs. 

Whoa, I was looking through the shonen clutter of next season and found this--

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

I enjoy the manga.  It's like super mellow dystopian slice of life.  What a surprise.

Cloudman said:
Well, it's been amusing following the manga and anime of New Game! The manga was ahead for some time, but stopped receiving updates for awhile. Now that the anime is catching up, the manga suddenly picked up again to the point where both the anime and manga are currently at the same point in the story. It makes me wonder which one will get ahead 1st~

The last episode was so sad ...

Also, the new girls suck and Aoba has been pushed aside!

pokoko said:

Whoa, I was looking through the shonen clutter of next season and found this--

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

I enjoy the manga.  It's like super mellow dystopian slice of life.  What a surprise.

Cloudman said:

The last episode was so sad ...

Also, the new girls suck and Aoba has been pushed aside!

Actually, I kinda like Narumi, more so because I liked seeing her and Nene slowly become good friends, and learning her background was a nice plus. It also made me appreciate Nene a little more, since I originally found her kinda annoying.

I can't say that for Momo though, since she hasn't really gotten development, and the relationship between her and Aoba has been rather weak, and Aoba's one of the main characters. Come on now manga/anime!

Dance my pretties!