By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Farsala said:
This question might have been asked before but it seems to be to big of a question for a poll.

I wonder what people's favorite Seiyu and Voice Actors are?
For me:
Seiyu: Jun Fukuyama
Voice Actor: Crispin Freeman

Japanese: Ami Koshimizu... 

English: Eric Stuart... 

I have a shoujo participation tolerance rate of less then five percent, so the less shoujo roles or being in an otome game, reverse harem, or FMM love triangle the better... Same reason why a freight train of devs have died for me... 

Around the Network

Random question time!

If you could take the place of any anime character who would it be?

Im thinking it would be ikuto from nagasarete airantou.... or someone along those lines ;)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Hmm...I wouldn't mind taking the place of a Harem MC ;)

I would be Sorachi on Gintama.

I might look horrible, but hey, I can control my own universe!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Rem is scary.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

This is a tough question, like shadow said lol

Ok I have to choose 2.

Ash Ketchum from Pokémon, being able to travel around Pokémon sounds freaking awesome.

Inuyasha being able to live and 2 different worlds and play with buyo lol

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

uran10 said:
Random question time!

If you could take the place of any anime character who would it be?

Im thinking it would be ikuto from nagasarete airantou.... or someone along those lines ;)

I am torn between Rintarou from Dragon's Rioting and Minato Sahashi from Sekirei... 

That's hard. Most main characters who seem to be in really nice situations actually suffer a lot of abuse.

pokoko said:
That's hard. Most main characters who seem to be in really nice situations actually suffer a lot of abuse.

That's why we were summoned instead, weren't we? 

As Rintarou, no heart disease means I can stroll around leisurely, become a dragon without as much effort and set my two guy mates and my female friends straight without risking nerve damage... 

As Minato, it just means I am less of a whimp and more willing and capable of barking back at my mother over the phone... That and actually helping Homura rather than watch the guy drive himself insane (and hopefully force him to stay a guy since I liked him that way!)

Peh said:
Rem is scary.

But both her and Ram would make a solid pair of twin waifus.