By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

pokoko said:
AsGryffynn said:

Chinese Batman can do anything he wants... I just wish there was a harem comedy where this was how things worked... 

Not only does the main lead in Juuden-chan smack the girls around with a bat, one of them even comes to like it.

I'd forgotten how kinky Alesta could be.  I need to rewatch this.

I need a link! 

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
So most shows have three episodes left, anything your looking forward to in Spring?

Here's mine!     

http://anichart.net/spring 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

ERASED ep 10 - Can't believe it's over!  Wish it had more than 10 episodes.  Oh, well.  The part at the beginning was really funny, with the gang getting upset with the girl for not understanding a boy's heart.

I'm enjoying Haruchika.  It has the wittiest dialogue this season.  The mysteries are usually weak but they're just a secondary plot device anyway.

KonoSuba's first real dud of the season?  It wasn't very funny and I think the art is getting worse.

I rewatched D-Frag.  Tama-chan really is the best.

AsGryffynn said:

I need a link! 

Crunchy used to have it.  Anilinkz probably has it.

Versus_Evil said:
pokoko said:

ERASED ep 10 - Can't believe it's over!  Wish it had more than 10 episodes.  Oh, well.  The part at the beginning was really funny, with the gang getting upset with the girl for not understanding a boy's heart.

......it has 12....

LuckyTrouble said:

Don't play with me, ERASED! DON'T PLAY WITH ME! We know that Hinazuki is going to die again. Or rather, you know she died again by the ending of the episode, where no way would she have not come to school to fulfill her promise. They have to make the point that the flow of time is not so easily changed in an event like this.

Also, I think the teacher did it. He seems too suspicious.

Can we just acknowledge that I figured this out back at the end of January?

Link to original post for date stamp: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187653&page=453#6

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

On episode 72 of Naruto Shipudden!

YAAAAA!

Guess that you like it since you're watchin at that pace.

gurren lagann the only correct answer

yoko is bae

Shadow1980 said:

Dead heat between Rei and Asuka. Ayanami-chan needs more love.

I knew you'd get it ;-; We are both Shadows after all.

Versus_Evil said:

OK Asuka wins by 1 point. I took a screenshot Shadow8 for proof.

New poll, I take zero credit for this one. It was all Basil, big thanks to him for helping me out as I'm very busy today.

Also final poll of this season will be, favourite winter 2016 anime, finish the season how we started.

For this poll tho, Gurren Lagann all the way, one of my top 5.

Damn so close ;-;  

Oh well, doesn't change the fact that she's my favorite in eva(she's in my top 10 overall too) xD 

You win this round Versus! I'm not losing next time though!

Why did they have to cancel this show? It had so much promise haha
As a preface, it is called Osomatsu-San and it was a parody anime full of random hilarious skits. Here are a few from the 1st episode mashed up. I highly recommend giving it a view, it is probably the greatest thing I have seen this year lmao
https://streamable.com/opb5

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Out of those listed in the new poll, I'll go with with macross or Code Geass. I don't like either Neon Genesis Evangelion and Gurren Lagann (I fully watched both). The MCs in NGE are are the most annoying MCs ever created. Gurren Lagann's only saving grace is the red head. It's a extremely goofy anime and it's ending is just meh. I haven't seen Big O or Zoids.

Eureka Seven was alright. It would have been a really good anime if the MC wasn't so damn whiny.

Fullmetal Panic was also alright. Some of my friends were crazy about it. It was just meh to me.