By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

vivster said:
A new anime thread for each season might not be a bad idea.

Yes! I also agree with this idea! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I'm not really keen on a new thread for every season. I see this on reddit a lot and it seems like the discussion always gets split. Perhaps if the old thread was locked and contained a link to the new thread.

Alright, just finished Majokko Shimai no Yoyo to Nene. That thing is fucking amazing. I'm talking fucking Little Witch Academia amazing! Seriously, just watch it. It's very imaginative, greatly animated and moving. We really need more animes like this.
Kiki can suck it because Yoyo is inda house!

Watch it if you're a fan of witches in animes. Also watch it because I said so!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I finished Yowamushi Pedal season 2. It was pretty decent. I was amazed that they made a one day race last 20 episodes, more so that they managed to make the last five kilometers last about eight episodes. It got a bit flashback heavy at times, and got a little too emotional at others in a way that moved a touch beyond teamwork, platonic trust, and general camaraderie. That aside, it was a good ride, and I look forward to season three.

The newest chapter in Akame ga Kill is absolutely heart warming and touching it almost made me shed a tear ... ;_;

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

You mean the manga? I'm about to go read it right now!
Hope that fight ends up well...

Yep, I don't want to spoil it for you one bit though ...

BraLoD said:

Just did it.
It was nice, everyone was deserving that outcome, except that katana, damn it made me sad watching such a fine katana going to waste D:
That's already the second nice katana going to waste! A small price to pay, though.

I wonder what the first Katana was ... 

I guess this means we'll have to wait another couple of weeks again to meet up ...

BraLoD said:
fatslob-:O said:
BraLoD said:

Just did it.
It was nice, everyone was deserving that outcome, except that katana, damn it made me sad watching such a fine katana going to waste D:
That's already the second nice katana going to waste! A small price to pay, though.

I wonder what the first Katana was ... 

I guess this means we'll have to wait another couple of weeks again to meet up ...

I'm trying to avoid naming them because it might spoil someone, but it wasn't long ago, it was offered as a reward to Akame and she didn't accept it.

She could be cosplaying Zoro by now!

Bruh, spoilers. Anyone who watches one of the biggest god damn anime ever can guess what you mean by that last line.

BraLoD said:

I'm trying to avoid naming them because it might spoil someone, but it wasn't long ago, it was offered as a reward to Akame and she didn't accept it.

She could be cosplaying Zoro by now!

Meh, it wasn't a Teigu so I didn't lose much sleep over it ... 

It was probably a high grade katana but it's like Akame said, "I was never a swordsman" ...

Manga talk? I'll have to post here more often...

For the record, I also prefer one consolidated chat...not that I'll complain either way. I can only vote up Charlotte so many times in the poll before I get bored.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334