By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Now I know why I don't care a lot for next season. No Shaft or Trigger :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:

but theres KYOANI!!!!! and MADHOUSE!!!!!!! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
vivster said:

but theres KYOANI!!!!! and MADHOUSE!!!!!!! 

The KyoAni stuff looks a bit meh and the Madhouse stuff looks very meh. But I guess next season will have a lotof positive surprises since I know nothing about any of the new animes and usually there are at least 2 really good ones in a season.

BTW only 8 more EPs to go until I've completely caught up with this year.

edit: I'm an idiot. I my time looking for sexy specials that I might have missed and then remembered I haven't even finished Queens Blade.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Versus_Evil said:
Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (ERASED) is looking like an interesting title to pick up this season.

Easily my most anticipated.  The manga is flat-out excellent.  It finished 2nd in last year's Manga Taishō award voting and was nominated again this year.

Hm... from the director of Occult Gakuin and SAO.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (ERASED) is looking like an interesting title to pick up this season.

Yeah the synopsis is very intresting and sound like its going to be another tear-jerking anime! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Happy New Years everyone! Enjoy some New Years themed 4-panels, One Piece and Gintama made me chuckle.

Read Here

Also I needed to keep this thread in my buddy somehow...hehe..

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:

Happy New Years everyone! Enjoy some New Years themed 4-panels, One Piece and Gintama made me chuckle.

Read Here

Also I needed to keep this thread in my buddy somehow...hehe..

Happy New Year to you too! And everyone here! 

Hopefully we will get a confirmed date for AOT Season 2! So far i have managed to survive from any spoilers after 2 years!!!!!! While all of my friends...... had bad luck! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Looks like I got myself some movies that will last me the whole year. I need to finally catch up to some of the big ones I ignored over the years. All the things are in there like Evangelion, Mardock, Kara no Kyoukai, Wolf Children, all the big names in there. Though I have a feeeling I forgot a few important ones.

Throw me some, will ya?

Just watched a neat little movie called Cencoroll. It's nice and weird and kinda sad and short. Apparently it was created and animated by a single guy who also wrote the manga for it. The music is by supercell.

So if you want to have a look at what makes anime so great and have like 30 minutes have a look at it.