By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Versus_Evil said:
Just gonna say it, worst season this year by far.

What's everyone planning on watching? can you count 5 shows ? lol

Judging from the synopsis and some the trailers i have seen...... None of them blow me out of the park. The most hyped anime for me is Dance With Devils <-- But even saying that, the anime has that genre/style that will only be good for reverse-harem fans (like me) 

But that could be a good thing since my expectations are quite low, i have more chances to get surprise and on these new animes coming. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Death Note should have ended after 25 episodes

This is even more apparent after finishing the show. Mello and Near are terrible excuses for buttpirate characters and the ending was unsatisfactory. I'm glad Light died but that wrap-up was bad. It felt like they decided to extend the already complete show after 25 eps but changed their mind halfway through and tried to wrap it up at 37. Still a great anime but i'm really not at all a fan of after 25

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Come on no1's gonna give me any props for my ubah list above?!..
Just copy & paste it then download all of em for a classic set of the best anime of all-time!
Save em on an extra USB enclosure HDD to plug & play in any PS3, PS4, DVD/Blu-Ray player etc ;)

TaMpAbLaCk said:

Come on no1's gonna give me any props for my ubah list above?!..
Just copy & paste it then download all of em for a classic set of the best anime of all-time!
Save em on an extra USB enclosure HDD to plug & play in any PS3, PS4, DVD/Blu-Ray player etc ;)

It's a good list. I've watched most of the older ones. Elfen lied is my fav out of those. Hmm. Judging from your taste. You would probably like Sword of The Stranger. It's an anime movie. It has some of the best sword fights in it. 

This scene from Joukamachi no Dandelion was too hilarious to not share it here =D idk why i dropped this show when i first watched ep 1 back in July =D

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
So who's taking over the thread? I know the op said he can update this season but that's probably the last. I'm gonna nominated

Uran.

I'm going to respectfully decline, college keeps me very busy even if it doesn't seem that way.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Versus_Evil said:

@Kapi, oh I didn't see your follow up reply, it was because my laptop was playing up, it seems to have fixed itself now tho!

So, OMP, just finished episode 1 over on Daisuki..... if I had to some this up in a few words

Ridiculous, Brilliant, Will become a easy cult classic.

That was also my first full episode watched on Daisuki..

The subtitles at first were coming up a bit too early, did you get that too? It seemed fine after the intro

One thing I don't like is that if I leave the video to quickly do or check something else (android), when I come back to it it's been reset, not just the seek bar but also the quality setting

Versus_Evil said:
Also for those interested in watching OMP on Daisuki, it broadcasts on a Monday.

Heh? But I watched it yesterday

4 hours until Yuru yuri, get hype.

As for it being on CR, I don't know what's up with that show over there. At some point it stop it became premium-only. Now it seems they won't get S3.. Oh well *whistles*

Versus_Evil said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Heh? But I watched it yesterday

4 hours until Yuru yuri, get hype.

As for it being on CR, I don't know what's up with that show over there. At some point it stop it became premium-only. Now it seems they won't get S3.. Oh well *whistles*

Theyre Broadcast scheduel must be messed up then lol coz apparantly concrete rev should have aired by now. well YY3 airs tomorrow according to MAL, and even if it airs today CR have known to wait untill the last minute to announce stuff. theyve still got 2 more to announce today so well see.

That's using japanese time

I use this to know western times

http://anichart.net/airing

Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!

Ep 1: 2:05 AM (3h 25m)

TaMpAbLaCk said:

Here are some awesome old skool anime's in no particular order. 

Some real old-school classics on there.  I haven't seen Wicked City, Demon City Shinjuku, or Bastard mentioned in years.