By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

ARamdomGamer said:
First one is Hibike! and K-On

Second one is Lucky Star, Madoka and I don't know the other one

Third I don't know only that is Toradora

Fourth is Danmachi and Miku?

Second - I think that's Hideyoshi from Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.

Fourth - Noel from Sora no Method and Hestia from Dungeon.

Only one I can't place is the girl crossed with Toradora.

Around the Network

pokoko said:

I think it's Minase Iori from Idolm@ster. 

IgoRPGam3R said:

pokoko said:

And I just watched the latest episode of Cinderella Girls not 15 minutes ago.  

I haven't seen the original but Cinderella Girls is really good, to my great surprise.  Perhaps I should go back and watch it.

pokoko said:
IgoRPGam3R said:

I haven't seen the original but Cinderella Girls is really good, to my great surprise.  Perhaps I should go back and watch it.

It is good but I didn't like two of the main characters Uzuki and Mio. I prefer Rin with Nao and Karen from Triad Primus. In my opinion they should have been the main group instead of New Generations. Not to mention that Trancing Pulse rocks I listen to it almost every day. 

pokoko said:
IgoRPGam3R said:

W0000000000000t?

Go watch the original now! It's a thousand times better than Cinderella Girls! And after that you got like 60 eps of Puchim@s, which is even more awesome!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
pokoko said:

W0000000000000t?

Go watch the original now! It's a thousand times better than Cinderella Girls! And after that you got like 60 eps of Puchim@s, which is even more awesome!

Eeeh?  Oh, cats, there is so much of it ...

Edit:  Oh.  That girl who is always on the covers of all the Doujins.  And she's only in midd- ... oh.  Well, maybe they're all set in the future.  None of them are as pretty as Shiburin, though.  Annnd now I understand the Toradora cross-over image.

vivster said:
pokoko said:

W0000000000000t?

I never watched either of 'em.

Update coming within the next week or two, as soon as all my exams are done. This might also end up being the last time I am able to update, since sadly I don't have enough free time to contribute much anymore :(

If anyone wants to take up the reigns for next season, let me know!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Well just leapt through another ten episodes of death note *phew* pretty damn good. 12 more to go so I'll be done this and moving on on Monday. I think I'll finish kill LA kill and then move on to psycho pass perhaps

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Asterisk war and Utawarerumono later today