By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Super_Boom said:
Aeolus451 said:

Just my luck, it won't be on crunchyroll.

Has that been confirmed? I can't seem to find anything on it. Crunchyroll is my preferred method too...but I might go back to my pirating ways if Viz blocked it.

Well, I checked crunchyroll's release schedule for oct 4th and for several days afterwards and it wasn't on there. 

Around the Network

Oh, please Santa, let this manga be made into an anime.

Generic shounen meh with bad art. Stupid premise and stupid MC. Glad to drop this instantly.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lawlight said:
pokoko said:

You can but you might as well be speaking in Martian, because it won't make sense to me.  Past episode 7, Gurren Lagann is one of the most ambitious and epic anime I've ever seen.  It was an incredible ride.

The story in that anime is paper-thin. The animation is of poor quality. The characters are one-dimensional. The action is Not very exciting.

What are your favourite anime, btw?

My favorite?  I can't really answer that.  Some of my favorites are Welcome to the NHK, Kare Kano, Serial Experiments Lain, Nodame Cantabile, Skip Beat, Chihayafuru, Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou, Kara no Kyoukai, and Monster.

Aeolus451 said:

Well, I checked crunchyroll's release schedule for oct 4th and for several days afterwards and it wasn't on there. 

Well, I suppose I must return to my life of piracy. X_X

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Lawlight said:

The story in that anime is paper-thin. The animation is of poor quality. The characters are one-dimensional. The action is Not very exciting.

What are your favourite anime, btw?

My favorite?  I can't really answer that.  Some of my favorites are Welcome to the NHK, Kare Kano, Serial Experiments Lain, Nodame Cantabile, Skip Beat, Chihayafuru, Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou, Kara no Kyoukai, and Monster.

Different tastes I guess. I only started watching Serial Experiment Lain and Monster on that list. I didn't get into them. Mine are Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, Last Exile, Death Note. The classics basically.

Lance N Masques might be the best anime I've ever seen.  The callbacks to Sir Walter Scott's Ivanhoe, Kafka's Metamorphosis, and KonKonFuFu's Touch Me Nii-chan are powerful and transformative, while the stage-setting and orchestration are something closer to Sophocles.

However, the main character sucks deep and long.

I do like like the horse and both maids.

Random Picture of the Day: Hey guys! I am back!!!(ish) I got a new job and a new place to live here in edmonton so I have been pretty busy! And I still am so my postings will be delayed!!! Its awesome to see this chat is live and well tho!!!

Special thanks to versus for keeping it going!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Welcome back Captain! :D

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Thanks ye matey!!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850