By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

cool tagged for later ran out of stuff to watch.

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
So you guys are finally getting a new thread.
Well then,
If you guys aren't watching Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, what's wrong with you?

Don't watch Momo Kyun Sword unless you want to laugh at how many boob and ass shots they can fit in 24 minutes
Don't watch Rail Wars except for hatewatching. It's a terrible show only having well drawn boobs and butts

I'm watching it and like it, but I read the manga gets really repetitive later on - hopefully the anime can avoid that.

As for boob/fanservice animes - I watched my share of them and won't bother with these anymore.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
vivster said:

BTW anyone looking for unspecific recommendation please check out this poster. I watched a good chunk of it and each and every anime on that poster can be recommended without reservations.

It helped me to find a bunch of great classics when I first started watching anime.

(rightclick and open to see it bigger)  

Talk about a nostalgia rape of animes lolll! I remember watching a lottt of them! Such good times, some sad, some happy, but most were epic none the less

That's a good set of shows there. Saved the picture so I can look in future :D

I've finished watching the first episode of Majimoji Rurumo ( now I'm watching the 2nd one) and I'm loving it so far! I wouldn't have heard of this awesome Anime if it wasn't for this thread!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So any other shaftfags in here?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

vivster said:

hm.. there are only very few shows I didn't watch on this list:

- Utena (only watched ep1) ; - Druaga (only ep1); - Strike Witches; - Turn A Gundam(read a bit of the manga); - Big O (<-- same); - Shigofumi; - IGPX; - True Tears (got it complete, just didn't start yet); - Futakoi; - Hyakko (deleted it after ep1); - Birdy Decode; - Zettai Karen Children

vivster said:
So any other shaftfags in here?

Hello! :)

AZWification said:

I've finished watching the first episode of Majimoji Rurumo ( now I'm watching the 2nd one) and I'm loving it so far! I wouldn't have heard of this awesome Anime if it wasn't for this thread!

I LOVE Majimoji Rurumo! The animation is great, and Rurumo is just too cute ~

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
AZWification said:

I agree! I've enjoyed all 4 episodes and I look foward to watching all the future ones as well!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
VanceIX said:
AZWification said:

I agree! I've enjoyed all 4 episodes and I look foward to watching all the future ones as well!

You better be looking forward to them...

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC